Nagzidra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday! Hope you have a good 'un! :D
    You should come join us in DDO again sometime... :p
    Awwwwww I miss you tooooo, I'm gonna come into mumble and do some friday night drinking with you guys tomorrow night xD how does that sound? <3
    **tap tap** That is SO thoughtful of you! I was just going to leave the mess for whoever stumbled on it! I mean, being too busy all wrapped up in lustful ventures, how would I ever be able to train my mind on what comes next?

Also.. if you were to misspell Shereap, this could quickly and most disturbingly become a conversation about farm animals. *gasp*
    **tap tap** Okay!!! This is the best news I've had all month! I'll be right over!
    **tap tap** Lust it worth death by poisoning. I mean, who could help but to fall for my avatar. ..and yours is smokin hawt too!
    **tap tap** It's a regular Romeo and Juliette serial killer story. Well except for the lacking romance and that neither of us has achieved the notoriety needed to actually be dubbed serial killers.. This was NOT part of the plan! damn you!
    **tap tap** All this tapping is starting to get a little touchy-feely... I think I'm beginning to scare myself or get aroused.. Both I think.
    **tap tap** Oh nothing.. I was just reaching out to be social. Hi! I'm social!!! Shhh. Don't tell anyone!!!
    I changed my forum name to Starry. That's the name I've gamed under for a long time. I have been in NW the past couple of days, but mostly I'm playing the WS beta. :)
    Sending you a hug because I know you probably need one and Shereap probably isn't too good at giving you one with his arms tied behind his back while gagged in the kitchen, right?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom