Nagzidra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah Nag, I am sorry it got a bit mumble in mumble, but I wanted to say that I am very pleased that you are feeling a little better. Hopefully it keeps going in that direction, and at the end of the week you are back to full strength and able to save Shereap and I as always on a dungeon run. Take care you two. Gus
    In case Shereap doesn't pass along the message, I do hope you are feeling better soon. I miss you in game. I get so excited when I see your name in the Mumble window and then it turns out to be...him. :p
    Ms. Nagzidra -- just a quick note to let you know that I miss your quick wit and comments -- hope all is ok and you and your fella are doing ok.
    Hey you two. Just a quick note to say that I miss the pair of you!! I know you have a lot going on at the moment, and that the move has kept you even busier, and I hope it hasn't been too stressful. I look forward to seeing you both soon, but till then know you are missed!!!
    Hey you two!!!
    Yes they are killing me!!! The combination of bloody hard music, horrendous jet lag, and my fathers snoring, has meant that I wish I had never got on the plane, and left the comforts of home and neverwinter!!!!Cannot wait for these concerts to be over, and hopefully I make it through without hurting the audiences ears too much!
    So you must think of me pretending to concentrate on Verdi R equiem, but actually seething with jealousy that the module drops today and I won't be there !!! Take care and see you soon!! Cat
    Hey Nag and shereap
    I heard today that what has been troubling you recently, got worse whilst I was last away. I do hope that this finds you feeling ok, and doing whatever you need to do to feel better. I am back only for this evening before returning to Switzerland tomorrow until Sunday evening, so if I miss your return I apologise.
    I look forward to chatting with you both again soon, till then take good care of yourselves, and hopefully feel better.
    Cat
    Hhahaha Thanks Nag!!! I do hope you and Shereap are well and having fun!. All well enough here in Switzerland. We have opening night tonight and then another show on Saturday, and then I will be back on Sunday, to see how much damage you two have done to Sharander in my absence!. Have been selling everything I own in the ah and have made a good amount, so I may upgrade the orb on Sunday and then you all better watch out!!! Congratulations again on making officer class!
    see you soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom