Gunnr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i really think that tim burton based his alice in wonderland series on at least the first one. i also just recently read ms perigrine home for peculiar children and that was sort of ok. also also, if you have or havent read the enders game series, it is awesome..but there is a 20th edition of the audio books that is amazeballs. it is cased with several readers and they stay the same through out the series. i have it in my cloud if you are interested.
    If you've not read them yet: his dark materials,..... looking glass wars by Frank beddor....both pretty fun ya series.
    you're more awesome than eating jelly bellies (that you snuck in to the theater), whilst watching deadpool you are now in the *more awesome than*...game. the rule is...its like tag...no tag backsies....you must post on someone elses wall...because it is more awesome when more people are involved
    it is nice... i work for a friend, and to zoe he is grampa. the owner of the company is the one who has ruined it because zoe used to just come hang with me at work. now she isnt allowed to (she became a casualty of a money war several weeks ago) i am not willing to miss out on raising my kid, so if the owner ends up veto ing our work around i may need to look for another job. i am currently the only one who solders though, so it would be a pretty big loss
    oh, but it turns out i can make it...we are working on getting an at home station set up for me to work from home while z is on spring break, so i wont have to work 20 hours on the weekend to make up for having to be home by noon during the week.
    whats the name of the vine person i was supposed to look up? you were so drunk the other night that i can't remember!!
    she will take one of everything in your discovery kids section along with the erector sets. oh and all things doctor who. she is amost weirdly, not a toy kid. we were just talking about it the other day,. when she was three i had her out on the carnival with me. when pay day would come all of our crew would give zoe their dollar bills. she would collect quite the little chunk of change....when we would go to the store she would invest in shoes. (most preferably the kind that lit up!!)
    Heh, bout the same except my addiction is with imgur. I was actually born in walnut creek and grew up in Truckee for my single digit years. I miss Cali ....just not the expense. What have you been playing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom