Recent content by ObiWanJabroni

1. ObiWanJabroni

App: GreenDuckGamer - Final Fantasy 14, Minecraft, Rocket League, Star Trek Online, Vermintide (4/0)

Hey @GreenDuckGamer - we're in a bit of an activity lull right now but should see more folks for the winter event. Both of our fleets used the chat channel Sexytime for cross-faction chat, so that'd be the easiest place to reach someone and ask for a fleet invite.
  2. ObiWanJabroni

L4D2, with new content, free

I only played the first one. Are there still pills there? Is that guy who hates Ayn Rand still around?
  3. ObiWanJabroni

Several new TV shows worth checking out - Lucifer, Minority Report and Blindspot!

I loved Asylum. I think its one of the most underrated seasons. AHS is all about taking a good handful of, well, American Horror Stories, and putting them into one big grinder. I'm a big fan of the show overall. Some seasons are more subtle about it, others less so. Not all of them do it well...
  4. ObiWanJabroni

Several new TV shows worth checking out - Lucifer, Minority Report and Blindspot!

I believe so, but the first 2 seasons are on Netflix now.
  5. ObiWanJabroni

Cobra Kai is way better than it has any right to be. Assuming you have the requisite Karate Kid background I strongly recommend it.
  6. ObiWanJabroni

the old guard

Jesus, my 10 year anniversary is coming up later this year. I can't believe I've wasted so much of my life with y'all. Wouldn't have it any other way.
  7. ObiWanJabroni

App: Rab Daxman - Fallout 76 (4/0)

Space Ghost gets my yes vote. Wheres Busta?
  8. ObiWanJabroni

App: VoodooMike - STO (all I'm actively playing for now) (4/0)

I'll reconfigure the isolinear chips and dis-attenuate the phase discrepancy modulators to beam this one to the Accepted pile. Voodoo - be sure to sign the STO roll call here in the forums and review the Contributor policy and affirm that you won't be a jerk in that thread (assuming you want to...
  9. ObiWanJabroni

App: DangerTharp - Diablo III, Neverwinter, ESO, POE, BL3 (4/0)

This jib looks like it has a decent cut to it, so I'll carry this one over the finish line.
  10. ObiWanJabroni

If you like dark, moody mystery type stuff, The Outsider is pretty fucking fantastic. I'd say go into it completely blind though. Don't read a thing about it. If you get through the first episode and pay attention to the end credits then you'll know if it is something you should stick with or not.
  11. ObiWanJabroni

Dracula is only Dracula in name recognition. The second episode is actually really good, simply because its all about the trip on the Demeter, which hasn't really gotten any love. Other than that, meh. Its saving grace was the guy playing Dracula - he was pretty great (although, arguably, not...
  12. ObiWanJabroni

Picard started off really strong in my opinion. Can't wait for more.
  13. ObiWanJabroni

Word Association.

Banned.
Top Bottom