Recent content by Z3dr04m

1. Z3dr04m

App: Z3dr04m - Neverwinter (4/0)

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! ^^
  2. Z3dr04m

Woooooooohhhhhhh!!!! ^^ Sorry for my absence online, still working things out with the PC and trying to keep my head above water with my school work.
  3. Z3dr04m

Thank you inconnel. :) Oh! I do try to be friendly most of the time, just a bit quiet at first. The new power supply has been installed and it seems to have resolved the memory errors I was getting before. Random freezes on GW2 have me thinking the next logical upgrade is either going to be the...
  4. Z3dr04m

Thanks for your service, Karo! :) Hopefully when my new power supply comes in for my desktop I'll be able to play more games, Neverwinter definitely included. I have purchased and want to try out guild wars 2 at some point too and am going to get on ff14 with my little brother at some point on...
  5. Z3dr04m

I am still here! ^^ And yes, actually. I just went to watch the new Broly movie last night and it was aaammmmaaaaaazing. 10 outta 10 would recommend to a weeb friend. XP but I've been finding myself doing all different kinds of arts and crafts projects lately with a really good friend too. So...
  6. Z3dr04m

Well, some of the RL distractions were nice, it wasn't all busy stuff. I was also picking up some more work during the break since I was available to do so. It was a pretty good weekend, yeah. C: Got to go out on Friday night, worked Saturday and Sunday, now classes are started up again. And...
  7. Z3dr04m

Sorry! The holidays and prepping for the next semester of school have depleted my capacity for most things internet related lately. >.< I didn't mean to do the poof. I always do the poof whether intentionally or not at some point. I do apologize.
  8. Z3dr04m

Hi rossi. C: I'm finding that I can paint for more than just angry times. I'm working on adapting and learning new methods for applying the paints and such so I can do more with it. Sadly, arkle, I am a bit shy at first.. and usually not the type to hassle people into doing stuff. >.< I know...
  9. Z3dr04m

Thank you! I've only recently started to work with paint, actually. It started as a way for me to just angrily slosh paint around until I felt better, but I've started looking into different styles and methods for applying it to a canvas. So, in short, nothing detailed yet, but I'm working...
  10. Z3dr04m

Right! Pictures! Totally spaced on it, sorry, arkle. I didn't really piss anyone off. I was in AIT, graduated, had a passing pt test score, then my knee injury from basic flared up and got me put on med hold. They finally got me a waiver for it after 5 months of waiting around for it to heal and...
  11. Z3dr04m

Thank you for your service. :) I'm sure you've had your share of interesting happenings during your time in.
  12. Z3dr04m

Z is cool with me. :) But it does say Zedroam, I'm just an odd ball who likes using 1337 for names to make sure they aren't already claimed and that I can make my name say what I want it to. Haha. I was in the Army for just a couple months shy of 2 years and sadly, no. Never made it out of...
  13. Z3dr04m

Currently realllyyyyy enjoying my hunter, but I'm looking forward to building a cleric and maybe a wizard at some point. :)
  14. Z3dr04m

Thank you, Sean! I have joined the channel in game and been invited to the guild, already did the bit on making my member comment my forum name by the advise of Helval. :) I was also informed to stay active here so I could get to know you guys a bit better. I'll gather together some pictures...
  15. Z3dr04m

Membership Application [B] Yes [B] Neverwinter [B] Haelirin [B] Fate Moirais So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring...
Top Bottom