Recent content by starbird

1. S

Application for Starbird

Ahh personal insults are a great thing and a boon to societal progress. you know I don't think I attacked one of your members once. Hmm.. yet you seem hell bent on making pre-pubescent slanderous statements regarding my intellect. Which seems to be found in surplus quantities on the internet...
  2. S

Application for Starbird

oh and a tip for later social interaction. You can't establish someone's personality through an application, let alone your compatibility with said person in 1 page worth of questions. I'm not trying to be rude but that is a weak excuse.
  3. S

Application for Starbird

Such pretentious negativity I Like it! Ahh the safety of numbers and the hive mentality. I just wanted to have a supergroup to run instances with. I'm bored as hell in this game and I thought you guys would be cool to hang out with. but if you are going to such sticklers.. well I guess not...
  4. S

Application for Starbird

And I was really beginning to enjoy our conversations Clarice :(
  5. S

Application for Starbird

I make no qualms about hiding my masochism. If you would have asked I would have said I revel a good confrontation of words. In truth your application was boring, trite and un-original. After looking through the various rejected apps it became clear that apparently some, were rejected on the...
  6. S

Application for Starbird

I was considering it but hell you accused me of being the quitting type. So I thought I would at least stay around long enough to change your mind.
  7. S

Application for Starbird

I wasn't the one being a dick it was YOUR members making smart ass comments and posting smart ass pics in an attempt at belittling humor about my lack of information or formatting. The formatting on your application was so bad it was difficult even reading the thing much less attempting to fill...
  8. S

Application for Starbird

You don't know me. I work my ass off 60 hours a week, you are exactly the type of self aggrandizing "supergroup" you claim to hate. Good luck to you all :2thumbsup:
  9. S

Application for Starbird

So its giving you valuable information that I don't want to be bothered with filling out an application to join a guild in a video game? I'm sorry but you are not going to find out about me as a person because I simply refuse to waste any more time being belittled on an application for a...
  10. S

Application for Starbird

The questions I didn't answer I felt were irrelevant to an application of a video game. As for the formatting, I don't know HTML and I really don't care to learn.
  11. S

Application for Starbird

Hey it was your guild leader who touted this being a "casual" guild. The fact that I had to even fill out a damn application only to be scoffed at is remarkable in itself. If I may quote your recruitment. "Right now, some of you are saying "I have to fill out an application? Screw this - I'm...
  12. S

Application for Starbird

Whats the deal?
  13. S

Application for Starbird

Forum name of Applicant: Starbird@aliendefender Which game are you applying for membership in? Champions Online Are you a member of any other guild in that game? No Are you over 18? (you must be 18+ to apply) Yes Male or Female? Male What is the...
Top Bottom