Recent content by SinyX

1. SinyX

Red Dead online??

I play Red Dead Online. Constant crashes. Strange Errors. Lack of content. but I play it anyway. Can you tell me exactly what sort of things you are looking for? @Fhaol
  2. SinyX

thank you!

thank you!
  3. SinyX

App: SinyX - I currently have the following games - Elder Scrolls Online, black Desert Online, Fallout 76, Age of empires 2 DE (4/0)

Thank you all so much! Because of time zones I never really manage to find people on discord voice but I would still love to be part of the community! @Silentgurl I am a big zelda fan. Definitely I am gonna get Breath of the wild. I mean this is the first zelda game where the characters actually...
  4. SinyX

App: SinyX - I currently have the following games - Elder Scrolls Online, black Desert Online, Fallout 76, Age of empires 2 DE (4/0)

@Fhaol Thank you so much! So guys, I plan to buy a Nintendo Switch. Any of you guys have consoles?
  5. SinyX

You @tallon I currently have two games on my PC right now. Red Dead Online and Age of empires 2 DE. basically I corrupted my eso files...Do you guys have the game Red Dead online? We could team up and conquer the wild wild west.
  6. SinyX

Well I suck at it to be honest, but I can share some tips. My favorite right now (and this will change) is Persian.
  7. SinyX

Yeah I am still with you guys! @Krishach @Fhaol I choose Elf. Orcs are tortured elves anyway. (Get the reference?) And how good are in aoe2 DE? Do you coach?
  8. SinyX

I am actually in to MMORPGS that are likes ESO, Black Desert, Albion Online. Not really into Space fighter sims. But what other games do you guys play?
  9. SinyX

I have never played a space flight game before. If I play it, you guys have got to give me some serious training!
  10. SinyX

LOL, haha! I gotta learn from you man! How to successfully get people out of their clothes. I gotta learn the "moves"!
  11. SinyX

Well Havo, you are awesome. A man is judged by his peers and hence anyone who has havo as a friend must be awesome. And as long as the back of the forge is a well lit public area without funny stuff, I can take off my armor, no prob.
  12. SinyX

Well I always try to treat mmorpgs as a second "virtual" life. So I always try to choose Human or the nearest to it. I grew up playing zelda games so I always try to choose the character with leather armor, shield, sword and bow! Do you likeReal-time tactic games? example: Commandos, desparados
  13. SinyX

Well first of all - Thanks! I grew up with AOE 2. So in my country a dollar is almost a hundred taka. So I will be playing Co-Op Games which are free to play. Its quite expensive to buy anything here, given that government laws mean you cannot make easy purchase online whether you have the cash...
Top Bottom