Recent content by Resh

1. Resh

App: Resh - DDO (4/0)

Woot! Thank you for the yes Havokist, I appreciate it! Thank you for the welcome SG :D
  2. Resh

Thx SG. Physics i decided to play FvS since we didn't have a healer for slow boat and so I wanted to try and run a healer in a full group. Turned out very well and I have enjoyed seeing big green numbers appear on my screen
  3. Resh

Thanks for all the good words everyone :D I'm super excited to join the guild and start posting some builds on these forums
  4. Resh

My favorite place for bbq would have to be either Rudy's or Pok-e-Jo's. As for my favorite music venue, that's a hard one since I don't really go out a whole lot. I would probably say the Long center just because it is a rather nice theater with a beautiful inside decor
  5. Resh

I have played a bit too much D2 lol
  6. Resh

Howdy howdy Del! Good to hear from you! :D
  7. Resh

I'll try to find some better embarrassing stories soon arkle. Ty for your vote
  8. Resh

Hey SG. Runs have been good, I hope you are doing well!
  9. Resh

I don't really have any dirt in terms of silly stuff on either of them. Most of the stuff I can think of is stuff that you have already seen, such as how easily my dad gets lost in some quests
  10. Resh

Hey Briz! I saw some cool sharks while diving, as well as a 1km deep trench that we went over.
  11. Resh

Huh, alright. I may have done some spelling, also I added an avatar so idk why it hasn't updated
  12. Resh

Membership Application Yes DDO Planseium DrTom, Duallium, Arkle So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and...
Top Bottom