Nevoc's latest activity

• Nevoc
    Nevoc replied to the thread App: Nevoc - FF14 (4/0).
    As a side note, I did install MtG:Arena yesterday so I guess we can add that to the list of games I am playing right now.
  • Nevoc
    I mainly play RPG at the moment. It has moved around over the years. Prior to FF14 I was playing Solasta. Also played Pathfinder...
  • Nevoc
    Yea, spelling and I don't always have the greatest relationship. That is Afro Samurai. I loved it. I don't think you will find it in...
  • Nevoc
    I completely agree. We are no where near what we fantasize about as true AI and it is all just machine learning at this point. It will...
  • Nevoc
    I do have a question for you all. I was reading this article in the NY Times this morning and it got me thinking. Do you think the...
  • Nevoc
    Howdy. It was definitely inconvenient and definitely made me feel dumb. The first person I talked to when it happened saw that I...
  • Nevoc
    I in general like casters over melee so I like how it is a mix of both on this one. Also like how it doesn't really feel like it has...
  • Nevoc
    Also takes being quick on your toes. Since you can't perfectly map out everything ahead of time, you have to be at least decent at...
  • Nevoc
    Thanks for the Welcome. I don't know if it has always been like this, but it turns out the Crystal Tower is now required to advance...
  • Nevoc
    Hello all and thanks for the greetings. It is hard to say what job I currently consider my main. I started as a Summoner and felt like...
  • Nevoc
    User name: Nevoc Are you over 18? Yes What are some games you plan on playing with us? FF14 What is the character or account...
Top Bottom