Recent content by mastrkage

1. mastrkage

Word Association.

Treasure
  2. mastrkage

Seeing the forum codes?

thanks and thanks again! but you might want to fix your text here then http://www.unrepentantgaming.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_tags because it says spoiler
  3. mastrkage

Seeing the forum codes?

not sure what else to call them,, but i tried typing a spoiler tag earlier and when i previewed the post (and when i posted it) i just saw the command still. i didnt see the spoiler box. I just see the "[.spoiler] and the [./spoiler] tags... Also happened with the "what floats your musical...
  4. mastrkage

Anyone Joining Blade and Soul?

So i was watching a BnS stream and realized something that could really hinder group play. if your are on the same mission like, talk to x person and then that person leaves the instance, if a teammate has the same quest, they dont get credit and have to leave the instance and come back and...
  5. mastrkage

Guild Wars 2 App: mastrkage (4/0)

woot woot! hype train chu chu!
  6. mastrkage

Bored at work. Whats everyone doing?

haha day off so im playing the blade and soul cbt. just ate pizza with my pops.
  7. mastrkage

yes there is 1v1 pvp as well. Hopefully PvP in NCsofts version is as big as other regions. i know in korea and what not, blade and soul pvp is an esport. There is also a "tag match" which is 3v3 and i believe has nothing to do with tag.
  8. mastrkage

im level 80 now! just got it last night with some help of Lord FoulSoul and i doing some PvP! :D so going to be getting into that new expansion stuff asap haha. and funny thing about clowns. i hate them. my mother used to tell me that when i was young, i was getting a shot at the doctors...
  9. mastrkage

Sure. im hyped for when i wake up the CBT will be open! lol anyways. the combat works really well imo. but i admit, i have more skills than i know what to do with. It's not like you have to press a lot of buttons, but based on what you did, some skills change effects. like, lets say i just made...
  10. mastrkage

Death by Fiction

haha that was a great read. ive seen the husband one before. infact i think there is a person in the local hospital that has that hanging on her office wall.
  11. mastrkage

sure sure i get you guys. normally id be like "yeah i can wait till open beta" but like i said, ive been waiting for years for this to come out haha. too much hype for me to handle not going and buying the basic founders pack. its obviously not without its flaws, but i enjoy the combat a lot.
  12. mastrkage

I for one am super hyped for the NA and EU release of BnS. I've waited 5 years for this. close beta starts thursday! I was in the Technical Alpha and omg i am so hyped haha. My time will definately be split between GW2 and BnS. Who is aboard the Boobs and Swords hype train with me?
  13. mastrkage

Word Association.

Master
  14. mastrkage

watching the first ep now. but honestly, i can't relate at all to animes like this, and others like galaxy express 999. i have a hard time with dramas unless i can relate. something like anohana or your lie in april are ones that i like to watch. also im not usually one for live actions based...
  15. mastrkage

I am definately a dog person.. that being said, i have 4 cats and 1 dog. my dog is a 3 month old great dane. hes cute but a troublemaker. I remember those movies haha. but honestly, one my favorite movies when i was a kid was The first Pokemon Movie. i went with my father and a friend. they...
Top Bottom