Recent content by malkavius

1. malkavius

App: malkavius - FFXIV, Warframe (if DE ever gets cross-save running), PSO2, possibly Neverwinter (4/0)

@Learnedhand - I appreciate the vote, sir. @Kalaan - Thanks for talking me up, lol. I try. Feeling mostly better, pouring about a half gallon of gasoline into their nest was very cathartic.
  2. malkavius

App: malkavius - FFXIV, Warframe (if DE ever gets cross-save running), PSO2, possibly Neverwinter (4/0)

@Learnedhand - It's oddly coincidental that you mention the avatar as I was just thinking about that while reviewing some weld x-rays earlier this morning. Avatar situation fixed. As an aside, all I could think about when your signature loaded was the scene in DBZA where Roshi answers the phone...
  3. malkavius

@Zandar1 - Dude, I love almost anything orange flavored with the exception of orange soda and mimosas. Orange soda just tastes like chemicals and I hate the taste of every champagne I've ever imbibed so mimosa is off the table as well. @CptSquash - Looking forward to meeting you. @Krishach - I...
  4. malkavius

@kez.ash Nah, haven't punched out yet. I sort of wished for it for the first day or so, though. As for snacks, probably oranges/tangerines. Though if you're talking snack in terms of junk food snacks, I tend to go for Toblerone or strawberry Pocky.
  5. malkavius

@Krishach - If that's the case, then I would definitely be interested in playing it. My brother, two friends, and I used to play Helldivers quite a bit on PS4. I managed to snag it when it was a free Playstation Plus game and ended up buying all the additional content for it cuz it was so much...
  6. malkavius

@Krishach - I would potentially be down for Magicka at some point. From the way you describe it, it sounds a bit like Helldivers which was (guess what) a twin-stick shooter with friendly fire and where all of your additional equipment beyond your primary weapon and grenades required a correct...
  7. malkavius

Sorry for the delayed reply as well as the lack of Discord activity over the past few days. As I mentioned in the initial application, I recently moved and the new house is in a very rural area. During some yard I happened to stumble across a yellow jacket nest and discovered that I am allergic...
  8. malkavius

@Havokist - I'm not so much holding out for an account transfer per se, but the cross-save functionality DE has been talking about since last year. According to talk in the dev stream it is, and I'm merely paraphrasing here, "something that is on the radar but not a lot of code has been created...
  9. malkavius

The only other big release I had been waiting for was Ghost of Tsushima which, I am pleased to say, exceeded my expectations by a significant margin. Still working my way through it when I need a break from other other games. Though I'm interested in Bloodlines 2 (my forum name may have given...
  10. malkavius

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

First, let me say I absolutely love the wide berth of genres covered here. My musical tastes run the gamut, so this thread is a cornucopia for me. I love that Alestorm, TON, KMFDM, Frontline Assembly, Rammstein, and Ra have been mentioned. Also, I have to give special mention to the fact that I...
  11. malkavius

Well, Warframe is on the back burner at the moment. I have a ton of progress made in the game on PS4 but am severely annoyed with Sony over PSN account issues. Until cross-save becomes a thing and I can access my PS4 account via PC, I won't be playing it. As for PSO2, Dresden Files, and Destiny...
  12. malkavius

@Silentgurl - Thanks for the heads-up on the application process, I appreciate it. As for other MMOs/Online games; how much time do you have and is there a character limit on forum replies? Let's see... I've played EVE Online, Albion Online, FFXI, FFXIV, DDO, PSO2, Warframe, Fornite: Save the...
  13. malkavius

User name: malkavius Are you over 18? Yes What are some games you plan on playing with us? FFXIV, Warframe (if DE ever gets cross-save running), PSO2, possibly Neverwinter What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Kristof Raske (FFXIV) Do you have friends...
Top Bottom