Recent content by Liriele

1. Liriele

App: Liriele - FFXIV, Minecraft, Among Us (I play alot of steam games). (4/0)

Thank you everyone for giving me the opportunity to join your community :) I look forward to getting to know everyone better.
  2. Liriele

This is how I woke up this morning to my puppers sleeping.
  3. Liriele

Clippy lives...maybe? Now, ahead of World Emoji Day on Saturday, Microsoft is announcing plans to replace its standard paperclip emoji with an image of big-eyed, happy helper Clippy.
  4. Liriele

I had to google who Clippy was cause I didn't know. All kinds of info came up on Clippy. He was male for one..which is odd cause he's a paperclip with no genitalia. He also was made pregnant at some point..huh? Idk...how to feel. He just wanted to be helpful, so bring back Clippy?
  5. Liriele

So proud of myself today. I got so many kills in Hunt :) https://clips.twitch.tv/TemperedManlyKaleUncleNox-F98jlvUkQ2SwQOxb
  6. Liriele

I'll check out the sauce~ Most all the games I play on steam are co-op and/or pick up games. Phasmophobia, Among Us (I've played some with friends), Pummel Party is actually really fun as an FC game and sometimes drinking game. I don't really play single players too often and if I do I'm...
  7. Liriele

@Krishach TBH I'm not sure what I like and what I don't like. I love the taste of spicy but my stomach doesn't agree with that statement. While I'm willing to try most anything (foodwise) I generally stay in my lane of jalapenos being the hottest thing I'll eat on my own. My dad grows several...
  8. Liriele

smh @so hot you hallucinated. I'd tap out. hehe. I think I read someplace though you can acclimate yourself to be able to eat hotter ones and go up the scale. Not that I would ever :)
  9. Liriele

I've had the shishito (sp?) peppers but to me they didn't have much heat at all to them? I, also, thought the seeds were where the heat came from but it makes sense that the rib would contain it. The few times I've handled jalapenos I've learned to wear gloves because the first time I used them...
  10. Liriele

Nuhhh toooo spicy. I'm so basic when it comes to spicy foods. Thai medium is too hot for me. The ironic thing was I was just talking to my neighbor over the fence since I love gardening and plants etc and she was telling me about her pepper bush and she picked one off and handed it to me, not...
  11. Liriele

I'm pretty basic when it comes to spice so I won't be making that mistake ever again ;) Yes, 100% accurate lol. I'm very basic with spicy-ness. I won't be making that same mistake again :) Yes! 100% accurate. Haha~
  12. Liriele

Ok Ok. I'll look for you later today. My IG name is Liriele Celestine. I usually idle out while working during the daytime.
  13. Liriele

I was a biology major in college. I was going to apply for vet school but changed my mind after having somewhat of a traumatic experience with having to euthanize my cat. I figured out that I'd never be able to do what would probably be required of me to be a vet and then a friend recommended...
  14. Liriele

FFXIV is my first MMO. I tried WoW for a bit but didn't like it as much, but I do have a couple of friends that are back to WoW so that may pull me back. I've done raiding within 14 but as of late with covid affecting my team offshore I've not had as much time to game so when I do play FFXIV in...
  15. Liriele

Yeah I had to look for it again this morning to remember the name but it was a Thai Ornamental Hot Pepper. Around 50k-100k on the scoville chart.
Top Bottom