Recent content by Krishach

1. Krishach

App: EmersonBigguns - Final Fantasy 14 for sure, any others Im open to have fun with (1/0)

dill pickled jalapenos are the proud creation of the devil.
  2. Krishach

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

I really scared everybody off, huh? Havokist, Keggar, Camel: looking at you sirs. This seems to have a dramatic change in sound engineering choices that changes the song feel partway through. Them Crooked Vultures - No One Loves Me and Neither Do I
  3. Krishach

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

I do like me some dark synth sometimes. The Anix - Digital Bath (Deftones cover) The Anix - Die With You
  4. Krishach

App: Laurence Copnall - Neverwinter (4/0)

You're done dude. As in the app explanation, that was all we can be assed to keep track of. There are no further participation requirements. You'd find it hard to get rid of us now, and more than a few people disappeared and came back after years. If you want to QUIT Unrepentant at this point...
  5. Krishach

App: EmersonBigguns - Final Fantasy 14 for sure, any others Im open to have fun with (1/0)

Elite Dangerous is worth a try, but its pace isn't for everyone. Its pretty laid back as far as online games go. What about any co-op games? Helldivers, Among Us, Dead by Daylight, World War Z, Vermintide 2, Killing Floor 2, and more... Any suggestions of co-op would be welcome also.
  6. Krishach

I was holding out for some game feedback, but in retrospect I agree with Tallon. Laurence has stuck with the application in good cheer, and I hope he'll continue to hang with us in times to game. YES.
  7. Krishach

App: thisisozco - Neverwinter (0/3)

This is less of a guild and more of a full community across multiple games. Its much like an interview: both sides have some time to get to know one another to see if you're a fit for the community, and if this community is good for you too. If all you want is a guild, this may be more than what...
  8. Krishach

App: Eldlash - I play a lot of RPG like WoW, Neverwinter, Dead by Daylight, games of that sort. (2/0)

Krishach on Epic Games if you wanted to team up for that.
  9. Krishach

App: Eldlash - I play a lot of RPG like WoW, Neverwinter, Dead by Daylight, games of that sort. (2/0)

Vermintide 2 is a melee-based Left 4 Dead clone with unlockable class perks and a heavy focus on melee, including giving it a pretty good feel. I'm Krishach on Epic if you want to go with some World War Z. Of all the left-4-dead likes, I'd argue that WWZ is the most distinctive from the format...
  10. Krishach

Hey Vermintide is 75% off on steam right now. We also started playing World War Z if you picked it up on Epic while it was free.
  11. Krishach

no disqualification. We do however get too many people who apply, maybe nurse their app for a post or two, and then drop off without ever telling anybody. Anyone who comes back and says something was going on is fine.
  12. Krishach

Discord, Slack, and Mumble. Unless they added another thing while I wasn't looking (again).
  13. Krishach

nice to hear. Please remind whoever you have a chance to talk to that they need to get off their butts and post here :p
Top Bottom