Recent content by Force_Recon

1. F

Snipertrons CO Application

oh this post is getting....hot! hot! hot! ooooo. Well it goods to show how lame a supergroup is when they dont even act their age themselves and close the post, they just continue to argue and get no where.
  2. F

i shall come to the rescue
  3. F

i weight lift all the time, good for ya
  4. F

:2finger: want some milk for those cookies?
  5. F

haha age dont matter black man, and also i have served in the service, hench the god bless USA. and you wish this supergroup could be called the big dawgs, you only dream of it being.
  6. F

no u will just steal my camera
  7. F

but if your a chick, then i like you now, but if your a dude, my status of me feelings for you are the same.
  8. F

you think you have you ugly little blue falcon
  9. F

it dont matter u can still set up a recording of it, and if you live you can post it.
  10. F

if you want a brand of someones personality, then why dont you do it the traditional way, talk to them in game. and if no one has time to do that, then why even join the supergroup or be in it.
  11. F

no your not, but you can still take a video for me of you in your flight form and dropping to your death, that would be cool too. also it seems you guys like to post retarded shit too so i thought i would intervene myself. ahhh even better, take a video of you in real life, having your friend...
  12. F

not good enough by a mile... WELL YOUR ALL FUCKING CRACKHEAD DOUCHEBAGS, what sort of dumbass monkey faggots come up with shit questions like this. maybe in the future come up with some serious questions for a hero game and u might get answers, i only did this for the hell of it, and was a...
  13. F

Forum name of Applicant: Snipertron@Force_Recon Which game are you applying for membership in? (AoC, WAR, other): Champions Online Are you a member of any other guild in that game? Yes T.U.R.F, i wish to leave it, to look to participate in open events and find a more socialized supergroup...
Top Bottom