Recent content by Brunhine

1. Brunhine

What Floats Your Musical Boat Right Now? (nsfw)

This blew me away:
  2. Brunhine

RIP Grant Imahara

What a total fucking bummer.
  3. Brunhine

App: knuckles - neverwinter :) (0/3)

I'm in Vegas, don't have to tell me about how hot it is lol. If I didn't know you were an eye doctor, I would have serious questions about how that thing is used.
  4. Brunhine

App: knuckles - neverwinter :) (0/3)

Gonna want to hear this one.
  5. Brunhine

gw2 App: danilomarcus (4/0)

Of course you can! You have to remember that the U is a community of gamers, not just a guild. My only recommendation is to maybe be careful with the party channels. People may be in there because they need a private place for either some complicated content, or a private conversation.
  6. Brunhine

Neverwinter App: Khattamshud (0/3)

Also, here. Hooray for cache! Membership Application Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.) Yes Which game(s) are you applying in? Neverwinter What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with? Khattamshud@KhattaFiendLine Do you have friends or family in...
  7. Brunhine

OOOOOhhhhhhh you dun goofed up now! These forums will kick your ass every chance they get!
  8. Brunhine

Hey, I can relate to some things you wrote! That validates me! Your obviously a Loot Crate subscriber. What are your thoughts on that thing? I have been getting increasingly disappointed in the service, but can;t seem to bring myself to cancel, in hopes that it will get better. You are a...
  9. Brunhine

Ran around with Danilo last night. We ran around and looked at some bandits... and smashed them with hammers. Then we found some Ettins... and smashed them with hammers. There were some risen grubs... smashed those with hammers too. We found a cool cave full of Destroyers... smashed them with...
  10. Brunhine

Tables styles don't work

Oh, I'm well aware of that. Sometimes more of a pain in the ass than wonky, but yeah. Let me know if there is any assistance I can offer.
  11. Brunhine

Hey Danilo, Just stopping by to let you know we're not forgetting about you in this thread. I don't know where the other members are in this thread, but let's fix that. What time do you normally log on to play? The best thing is to really get you a guild invite and get you into mumble so we...
  12. Brunhine

Tables styles don't work

Since I: love tables am a nice guy am a web dev and hate when people who know how to fix shit ask me to fix shit without providing me their findings I am including the relevant css to resolve this issue. div.cms_table > table.cms_table_outer_border { border: 1px solid #808080; }...
  13. Brunhine

Tables styles don't work

I like tables. Like A LOT. I really love tables. You just don't understand. However, OUR tables are currently unusable. Could someone look into this when we get a chance por favor? Here are three tables: this one is set to have no borders and they dont show up that's cool so far so good...
  14. Brunhine

Holy Moly! A GW2 app! Haven't seen one of these in awhile! Welcome to the app process Danilo, we're glad to have you here for sure. Hopefully we can get together online and in mumble soon and get to chatting! It seems you have a ton of interests and hobbies. How do you keep time for all of them?
Top Bottom