Biggles

Long-time gamer, my dad worked for TSR and edited the Fiend Folio so I grew up surrounded by gaming stuff. Went on to play Traveller, Cthulhu, Panaroia, Twilight etc.

I still play pen and paper with old mates every now and then but been into Neverwinter for a few months now and loving it.

I played NWN1 & 2 back in the day, only joined NWO in March though, have 2 mains (OP 10kish, SW 12.5kish) and one of each of the other classes all at 70 and around 7-9kish IL - I wanted to try one of each class.

I've been in a few guilds from in-game chat/invites, mainly on US time so not great for me getting at least some sleep... and mainly places with strongholds full of rubble, no boons, no guild events, no

It's time to find a proper home for Cassandra and Athlander ! (and Sly and Pinken too... the rogue and wizard I'm evolving...)

I very much like name 'Unrepentant' - seen it in-game a few times, and saw you in the in-game list band at the top.

The Tao of general U-ness is all good by me, happy to abide by the Tao.. is this my application form as it were...? will find out soon :)

A couple of mates play NWO too but they have kids and stuff so they play very low frequency and one's in NZ, I want to find a bunch of folk who are more ah... obsessed... hope that might be you guys.

Carpentry, a bit of Poker, non-fiction, NWO.
Occupation
IT bloke
Top Bottom