Recent content by ALDRIK

1. ALDRIK

Word Association.

Lewis
  2. ALDRIK

App: TheBlueRaja - NWO, Possibly: GW2, Warframe, SW:TOR (4/0)

Congratulations and welcome! :D
  3. ALDRIK

App: TheBlueRaja - NWO, Possibly: GW2, Warframe, SW:TOR (4/0)

I officially do hereby state, under oaks, that I had a positive interaction with Raja in-game :D He seems like a good fit to me. I vote my unofficial yes, and entrust the decision to the Gatekeepers, who so wisely let me in. A couple of days ago muhahahaha
  4. ALDRIK

Word Association.

snowy
  5. ALDRIK

App: ALDRIK - Neverwinter Online (4/0)

It's pleather dammit. *dripping pleather hug*
  6. ALDRIK

omg omg omg! I was like, omg, where's my ap... no, could it be? Click... omg omg I'm in I'm in I'm in! :D This is the best news I have had in a while. Well, at least since I decided we're having porterhouses tonight :) Thank you everyone for not being dicks, making me feel welcome, and...
  7. ALDRIK

Word Association.

stimulates
  8. ALDRIK

Word Association.

massacre
  9. ALDRIK

Thank you for your service, support, and wishes! I was actually in the Air Force, but we kinda played Army a lot. We had to go through Mobility training, including a gas chamber, played with the MILES systems (laser tag with blanks and military weapons for the uninitiated), slept in tents...
  10. ALDRIK

Word Association.

shaft
  11. ALDRIK

Word Association.

car
  12. ALDRIK

Only downside to the suit is now I can't spew rainbows from any of my orifices. If I could do that, I know I would get it.
  13. ALDRIK

I quoted the whole thing just so I could read it twice. Ladies and gentlemen this man is highly intelligent and following his example could only make you smarter. You know, if you care about that sort of thing. And to be fair, because I really am NOOT a dick, I have not been on mumble yet, and...
  14. ALDRIK

FTW!!! Vote ya lazy dogs! cmon.... :D
  15. ALDRIK

lol 1) If you were driving Hotstuff - you betcha. 2)
Top Bottom