View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: KeanuReeeves - Neverwinter and Wow shadow lands when it drop (0/0)

App: KeanuReeeves - Neverwinter and Wow shadow lands when it drop (0/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter and Wow shadow lands when it drop

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    GUTS ( like the Berserk manga character)

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    N/A

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I do many dumb stuff on a daily basis (it's like a daily quest) so here is the dumbest I have done recently: while leveling my character in Neverwinter I spent my ability points stupidly, I thought a wizard needs stamina for some reason, then when I finally got 60k AD to reset the ability score I clicked the confirmation button without changing anything so I literally wasted 60k AD for nothing and I had to pay another 60k AD to reset it properly.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    I have never had a real job but I helped organizing some gaming/anime events it was fun and cool and I met many new ppl.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    The Witcher: I just love seeing Gerald in the bath tub scene.
    Outlast : scariest thing I've ever seen.
    Doki doki literature club: best dating simulation ever created.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    I have fully suffered from spoils the week after Avenger end game was realised so yeah ppl who enjoy spoiling are truly annoying .

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I'm a hardcore type of player so it's been 10 days since I started playing Neverwinter but I have more than 5 days play time that's about 120 hours.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I talked to a guy from the Neverwinter guild and he was super nice and I was looking for a guild so I decided to join.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    How are you?
    Do you have a discord server?
    Do I have to reapply if I want to join the guild with my second character?
    Do I get any bonuses if I invite my friends to join the guild cuz my friends are also looking for a guild.
    Any anime fans?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    Toilet paper we're running out of these so I'll surely need it during my adventure

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hi Keanu! Welcome to the app process, some yellow named peep, should be by soon to give you the run down on the process works..Btw, to answer one of your questions, I am anime fan..it ranges from Inuyasha, Kenshin, Darker than Black, Bleach etc..What shows are you into? and you should be getting a guild invite soon for Neverwinter as well. If you need any help or anything at all, just let us know, and we will be happy to help you, and best of luck with your App
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Hey there! I have watched so many animes (about 700) My favorites are monogatari series, march comes in like a lion and JoJo bizarre adventure.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by KeanuReeeves View Post
    Hey there! I have watched so many animes (about 700) My favorites are monogatari series, march comes in like a lion and JoJo bizarre adventure.
    nice Dude! sorry it took so long to reply back, my apologies...How has your week been?

Hey KeanuReeeves,

You were great in John Wick If you want to join the Neverwinter gang while your app is pending, you can do so by joining our custom in-game chat channel (/channel_join uey), introduce yourself as an applicant, and request a guild invite.

To answer some of your question: you do not need to reapply to join with more characters. Once accepted as a member, you can join any of our branches with, theoretically, as many characters as you want. Although, some games like Neverwinter restrict how many overall characters a guild can hold, so as a practical matter, some of our branches may have limits on how many toons you can have in at one time.

We do have Discord. If you want an invite to our channel, send me a dm and I'll send you an invite. My Discord handle is learnedhand#1132. Just let me know who you are in the message.

You describe yourself as a hardcore player. We have those here. I tend to be on the hardcore end, myself (i.e. playing alot, min/maxing, etc). That said, our philosophy here is very casual and most of our members would describe themselves as casual players. Just saying all this in the interest of full disclosure. If you're the type of hardcore player that has fun playing with casual players, then this could be a good spot for you.

Btw, if you find an old man in a cave who's handing out toilet paper, let me know. I'm close to resorting to collecting leaves from my yard.

Oh dear, another Otaku. You may fit right in.

Someone asked me the best horror anime ever recently, and I found myself thinking hard about it. Rather than gore, or monsters, or all the other things anime seem so good at depicting so lackluster, I thought about anime that manage an incredibly oppressive atmosphere in their storytelling. First season of Shingeki no Kyoujin did that for me, but the recent pinnacle for me may be the Promised Neverland (Yakusoku no Neverland). It wasn't even a great anime to me, but I've rarely had something that created so much tension.

Any blubber-thick tension animes you could recommend?

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KeanuReeeves View Post
    i thing my favorites are probably the guyver and sword art online.
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...
    https://www.instagram.com/williamsond956/?hl=en