View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: HealsWithFeels - Neverwinter (0/3)

App: HealsWithFeels - Neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    HealsWithFeels

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Huldru

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I was staying at Huldru's house and was using the shower and I slipped and fell backwards out of the tub knocked down his shower curtain rod it hit me on top of the head and and the shower curtain rings got caught in my hair. When I fell backwards out of tub I hit his toilet and turned it sideways 90 Degrees. I panicked and tried to get up and Huldru's dad busted in and asked if I was alright I said Nope no I am not. I had to turn off the water to the toilet. I called Huldru he nearly Died laughing.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    I am not sure Coolest. Current Retail job during Corvid19.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Chrono Trigger, LOZ Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Bros 1

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My Boss Susan. Coughs in your face slinging spit saying her whole family has soar throats and headaches During This Corvid crisis. Forces Knowledge of her family on me endlessly I feel like I know them all her husband and 3 kids. I hate them all. And I know she is into orgies she has told stories....

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I like to throw Knives.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Huldr

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Do you like Pineapple on your Pizzas? This is Crucial. I am kinda Take it or Leave it. And Is the Dress Blue or Gold.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A 2 handed Club made of Bread. It looks like a baguette. It does 1 D 8 if I do not take a Bite. If I Do it decreases hit Die from 8 to 6 to 4. Each bite keeps me full for one day and restores 1 d 8 HP. At the beginning of each day it regrows to full size.

He legit did bust my toilet haha!

Welcome to the app process!! I do not like pineapple on pizza, just not my thing. So are you out of work right now in your retail job or are you still able to keep going for now?

Welcome to the application process.

Pineapple on pizza is just plain wrong.

So, do you take a bite out of that 2 handed club of bread? Or do you roll out with it the way it is?

See what I did there? Huh? Huh?

I'll see myself out...

I'm of the Anthony Bourdain answer for that: there needs to be some pain with pineapple pizza or its never right.

https://youtu.be/vdqE6K6YA7Q?t=223

Any co-op or casual games you play with people?

I am currently stuck working through this virus ordeal. We are essential so says the piece of paper I have in my car at all times if I am stopped by cops or military. I like pineapple on my pizza but I only tried it cause of a employee of mine has to eat weird stuff cause of a iron deficiency. I would prefer it with some kinda ham or hot spiciness. I'm not a FPS player poor eye sight... I do play mmo's though NW, FF11, FF14, WOW, and dozens of others in the past. Trying to get Skyrim together up and going currently.

How is the Neverwinter going? You mentioned eyesight; is blurred vision or trouble tracking? I have some issues in one eye that make for some errors in depth perception myself. Ended up being a huge fan of Vermintide 2 (yes, first person, but) because it is heavily melee focused, and because they have REALLY good sound location. To the point that sound triggers will usually let me locate hidden enemies within a models length. You can even hear guys trying to sneak up on you and knife you in the back with enough time to react.

Its actually on a humble bundle right now: I think you can get the base game for 75% off. Not sure if it would be your type of game (Left 4 Dead-like survival), but it might be worth grabbing on steam or something and trying within their return policy.
    Last edited by Krishach; 05-15-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Have you caught up with any of the Neverwinter crowd yet? If so, ask some of them to swing by here and talk you up. If you're not in the guild yet, join our custom chat channel in game (type /channel_join uey), introduce yourself and request a guild invite.

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    two posts and not been on in a month is this app dead or are they still playing in game.
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...
    https://www.instagram.com/williamsond956/?hl=en

Wondering the same thing, anybody seen him?

Quote Originally Posted by williamsond View Post
    two posts and not been on in a month is this app dead or are they still playing in game.