View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: Pinpoint - Neverwinter (0/0)

App: Pinpoint - Neverwinter (0/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    pinpoint1923

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Yes, Zitesh is a family member

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Probably one of the most embarrassing things that has happened so far in my life was talking to a customer at my job, I work mostly as in a restaurant, at the time my work had just changed most of their items. Many old favorites left and new ones came in.
    The menu changed in October which is one of the busiest times for my job, since we have a haunted house that is open at the time. During the wait one day, I was talking with a customer to pass the time since the wait was moving incredibly slow, and the main topic was a meatloaf, specifically the one from the OLD menu that was no longer there. I had spent roughly fifteen minutes talking with this nice gentleman and the lady accompanying him and talking about an item on the menu that was no longer there. Fifteen minutes later he gets his table and when he ordered he was informed that the item was removed.
    Eventually my manger came up to me and asked if I had talked to the man about the meatloaf and then kindly reminded me in front of my coworkers and other guests that I had forgotten that we had gotten rid of it. I was so embarrassed, probably way more than I had to be. I just felt so bad that I completely forgot like that an tried to use my employee meal to pay for half of it but he declined and said that it was alright, which did not ease my embarrassment at all.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    I have only had two jobs, both were in restaurants, one as a busser, cleaning tables, and the other job I am a host. I did not work my first job for very long, so I guess it was the worst. I did not love the job nor really dislike it. I do enjoy my second job as a host though. I spend a lot of time talking to people and generally enjoy a relaxed job that allows me to handle other obligations in life.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Any of the Halo games, since I generally just love everything about Halo.
    Pokemon Diamond, the first game that I actually beat, and still own.
    Stellaris, the only civilization builder style game that I play and enjoy.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    If I had to pick it would have been one of my former coworkers at my second job. He had worked at dominoes as a delivery driver for several decades, I only tell you this because he told me this again and again. Often at work he would walk around the restaurant and tell the manager that we the hosts should do things a certain way, I never had a problem with doing those extra things, but the problem was that he never did them but got on our case about it. I also was not a fan of his personality, he often talked big of himself and how good he was, and his grand plan was to go from host to manager in three months, and when that fell through he quit, and it was frustrating at the time but it was not a big deal.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I have a small obsession with wolves and dragons. The first probably started when I was told my middle name means wolf, the latter came from another family member that had lots if dragon related items. Little metal statues, "Dragon Eggs" which would break in two and have a metal dragon statue inside, I always thought it was pretty cool. Though what seemed it might have been the movie How to Train your Dragon. If it came out any sooner that would've been the name of my cat.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I would like to choose Unrepentant over other gaming guilds because I've known about it for several years, and I have had some interactions with members in it before. I always enjoyed how friendly everyone was and the atmosphere of it all.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    You're offered one of three figurines, Mario, Link, and Sonic, which do you choose to have?

Or you could be a real hero and pick Luigi.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    I really do hope it is a pokeball with a Piplup. My first and greatest pokemon that was a water type penguin looking thing, that for some reason still unknown to me, named ROCK, specifically in caps. No special reason, at least that I can remember.

Hello hello. Other than the Halo and Pokemon games, do you play any other multiplayer games, co-op or competitive?

Also, for mascot... No Spyro?

Overwatch is another game I play though I don't really do competitive mode on it though, not worth the effort most of the time unless I am with a full team. For Honor is another multiplayer game that I am a huge fan of even though it struggled early on in it's life. Thankfully the game has improved a lot in my own opinion and it is satisfying to see all the characters and new armors when they come out, even if they aren't always 100% authentic.

No Spyro sadly, never played any of the games, and I never got into it. Though Smaug is a dragon I am a fan of. I guess I would technically be a fan of Spyro because he is a dragon, but I like Smaug a lot more, which is why he's my profile picture.

What about you Krishach, what games are you into? Is there anything out right now that you're enjoying a lot?

For everyone else - Pinpoints been an active presence for the last few weeks either with their... family member... or on a recruit basis, and they've been solid to deal with.

Quick note on how this all works, Pinpoint - We're gonna chat here about things like meatloaf, and eventually folks will get around to voting. 4 YES votes - you're in! 3 NO votes, and we part ways. Simple. Votes will (officially) come from folks with yellow, green, or purple names. Folks with red (or white) names aren't 'official' votes, but they'll carry weight. Just think of it like a first date. Don't sit too close to ChefB, though. He's... 'handsy'.

You've mentioned in chat that you're (currently off from) school. What are you taking there? How is the COVID-19 lockdown treating you with all that?

And Luigi? That's a bold, off-the-board choice. Respect.
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

I do love a good conversation about meatloaf. Yum!

I am currently going to school for mechanical engineering at the moment thought due to COVID-19 my classes have been shifted to an online format. Honestly not my most favorite format, I do like being physically in class and actually speaking with the teacher instead of getting a digital handout to read. A lot of the professors are struggling to get everything online and figure out the system, and the offices of the college are stressed out and overloaded trying to answer questions and concerns as best they can.

Luigi is such a lovable guy, he's so nice, and innocent. Also a part time ghostbuster in his own universe, how can you not like him? He also wears green which is my favorite color.

Personally, I think this one's okay. He's diligent, conscientious, an all around good guy, and a straight up clown.

But I might be biased.