View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: Zilveari - Neverwinter. Maybe WoW/STO/FFXIV (3/0)

Not really sure. Maybe the fact that I can play it on my PS4 while I am working, since I redirect all of my peripherals to my work Surface. Also I love Y'shtola.

The gameplay isn't bad either... I really prefer this and WoW due to the full freedom of movement. Some games don't let you move as freely, for example not being able to move with the mouse while holding down the right-click. Or positional games where the mouse always controls your perspective like an FPS.

Oh nice you're a PS4 and PC player! I tried using a console controller with FFXIV and... lets just say it did not go well. A few people in the U use controllers in FFXIV and perform just as good as a keyboard and mouse setup.

Who doesn't love Y'shtola!!!?

I hear ya about movement and camera controls. You would think mmos would universally adopt the camera/mouse movement like WoW and FFXIV use.

BTW if you're on the Siren server in FFXIV, you're welcome to jump on and catch a free company invite. That would help you get to know more of the FFXIV peeps. Just a FYI, the vast majority of the FFXIV U crowd are on EST. Myself and probably 5 or so others are PST. Feel free to shoot me a message if you get in game. Name is in my sig.
    Last edited by Kalaan; 04-29-2020 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Left a few things out
    FFXIV: Savannah Cross (Siren) | Diablo III: Midnight#1397 | The Division 2: Midnight-N7 | Steam: CaliEMT

Well I'm primarily PC. The controller mappings are just really bad for me. But they're fine for simple grinding and questing.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hello Zil! Welcome to the Process...Are you into shooters at all?
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Not really. I did play a lot of TF2 before it became Hat Simulator, also Destiny and Destiny 2. But for the msot part I stick to RPGs, and some adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilveari View Post
    Not really. I did play a lot of TF2 before it became Hat Simulator, also Destiny and Destiny 2. But for the msot part I stick to RPGs, and some adventure.
    ahh okay! I usually game hopper lol so I am everywhere as far as the gaming aspect goes..What do you like about Neverwinter the most?

For Neverwinter it would be the world. I like the Forgotten Realms.

Zilveari, are you looking forward to Baldur's Gate 3? I can't wait!

Never had a chance to get in to the BG games. Didn't have a computer back in the day, and just haven't gotten around playing the remasters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilveari View Post
    For Neverwinter it would be the world. I like the Forgotten Realms.
    ahh okay! nice Dude