View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: Rockysjargin - DDO AND NEVERWINTER (3/0)

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockysjargin View Post
    Haha so i was running vale just needed two more quests for cap then my internet gave out there's a network error all over town hopefully its fixed when I get off work so I can reincarnated tonight xD
    dang Dude, that sucks! and congrats to doing your first TR when you got there
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Quote Originally Posted by Silentgurl View Post
    dang Dude, that sucks! and congrats to doing your first TR when you got there
    I did this morning I'm now a halfling rouge xD gonna go pure rouge I think

Hey Rocky, glad to see this app is moving along nicely. It was also nice to briefly chat with you in mumble.

And now for my current favorite question... What's your favorite pizza? (Both toppings and place.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattersoul
    What happens in the Uey spankatorium STAYS in the Uey spankatorium.

Quote Originally Posted by Brizel View Post
    Hey Rocky, glad to see this app is moving along nicely. It was also nice to briefly chat with you in mumble.

And now for my current favorite question... What's your favorite pizza? (Both toppings and place.)
    Honestly my favorite pizza is Hawaiian pizza from freddies pizzeria here in saint john nb that'll be ham and pineapple and mozzarella pizza

Quote Originally Posted by Brizel View Post

whats yours? And srry we just got hit rate hard like 50 ppl all came in at once xD

Well I had to apply for EI( employment insurance) yesterday my job closed tell further notice because of rhe corona virus so I have a lot of free time so you'll be seeing me a lot more often in game in the coming weeks.. But today I wont be on very much its my dads birthday(RIP) ill be visiting his gravesite with some family members and spending time with them today but ill be on later tonight to game have a good day everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Rockysjargin View Post
    Well I had to apply for EI( employment insurance) yesterday my job closed tell further notice because of rhe corona virus so I have a lot of free time so you'll be seeing me a lot more often in game in the coming weeks.. But today I wont be on very much its my dads birthday(RIP) ill be visiting his gravesite with some family members and spending time with them today but ill be on later tonight to game have a good day everyone
    that's a lot of news in 3 lines...commiserations on your dad's passing on, was this fairly recent or some years' ago?

Sorry about your job, that sucks but you will have a lot of company. Some of my clients are looking flaky and may not pay their bills.

You'll be in game more often? How? Going to clone yourself?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    that's a lot of news in 3 lines...commiserations on your dad's passing on, was this fairly recent or some years' ago?

Sorry about your job, that sucks but you will have a lot of company. Some of my clients are looking flaky and may not pay their bills.

You'll be in game more often? How? Going to clone yourself?
    My father passed away 2 years ago, and the company will be good going thru some hard times right now and imagine I wish i had the power ro clone myself that be wicked awesome!!

Cowering behind a DM screen looking shifty...
    Blog Entries
    yes from me keep up the good work
    I don't really blog any more but you can follow my painting on instagram...
    https://www.instagram.com/williamsond956/?hl=en

I'm going to add another yes to this app. One more to go.