View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Rockysjargin - DDO AND NEVERWINTER (3/0)

App: Rockysjargin - DDO AND NEVERWINTER (3/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    DDO AND NEVERWINTER

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    DDO name is nightbleda

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    I do not

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    The most embarrassing thing that happened to me as an adult.. Well you see it was when I was still very new at my job i never worked in a kitchen before until(my current) job. I was alone in the kitchen late at night right around closing time.. We had a table of 15 come in and honestly there was things. Ordered that I didnt know how to do so i ended up having and anxiety attack after about 5 mins i was able to collect myself. But my boss put the recording of my attack in the group chat for all to see..

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    The coolest job i ever had. I was apart of tour company that showed people around town who came in off cruise ships, we had a zip line as a fun event after the tour I was the one who help equip with harnesses and show them how to do it properly it was the most fun I had at a job in a long time..

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    The lion king on Sega genesis. It was the first game i beat when i was 5 yrs old.why because it would be very nostalgic and bring back good memories of me and my dad(deaseased) taking turns and spending time together that decreased as i got older.. DBZ xenoverse-2 I always been a fan of dragon ballz so when they made a game I was stocked to be able to create Character the dbz universe
    And kick friezas butt..
    Any of the dark souls game because they were the most hard and frustrating games for me that I loved the challenge and would recommend to any serious gamer to try out

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    The most annoying person I ever met. Is one of my current roommates or complains about his room always being a mess but the rest of the house isnt.. I tell him all the time your room is your concern I'm not cleaning that I already clean the house and he still hasnt done anything about it.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I have a eye that's two different colors

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Id choose unrepetent over another guild because this isnt just a guild for one game its a community of gamers from all sorts of different games and backgrounds that we can share our experiences likes/dislikes from the games that we play/played and just have fun while doing so and getting to know each other plus its a bonus if you have friends too play games with.!

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Why do you all play the mmo you are playing?
    What brought you all to this community of gamers and how long have you been playing mmos?
    What is your job?
    Also whats with your probably short comment you all have something against short folk? Lol jk seriously jk

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    He hands me his hand and we walk together because I convinced him to join me on my adventure with my awesome charisma roll xD

Haha Picture and time i can respond

Hey all I'm having trouble finding the attachment icon so I can show you all my eye, ill do my best to responf when I am able too i work a lot of nights and sleep through the day, but Tuesday or Wednesday im usually free and be able to respond then for sure

I'm glad that you reached out in game. WElcome to the application process. I see that you have already been invited to the DDO branch in game. One of the admin types and or yellow names should be along shortly to assist further and explain about staying active on your application and how the voting process works. If you will be away from your application for whatever reason, just try and let us know and we will go at your pace. The more interactive you are with us, the easier it is for us to get to know one another. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

NOTE: Updating your picture/avatar is a great start too.
    Last edited by Alara; 03-08-2020 at 12:29 AM.
    Alara/Alyrriel
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    DDO - NWO - Ark - World of Tanks & Warships - Smite - Minecraft - Guild Wars 2 - Other games on Steam...

Ty alara for telling that i forgot a part of the applying process, I appreciate it. As i stated in the above post ill do everything i can to respond on a regular basis i even subscribed to my own thread via email so I should get all the updates and ill try to reply asap. Ty for the chance to apart of the U community.

I think Alara already did half the job but to fill in a couple of loose ends...we chat, we play together...we like you, you like us, you get 4 votes and you are in! Or we don't like you (normally because of lack of responses which doesnt look like a problem) and you get 3 votes and we say adios.

Why DDO - well i played pnp 40 years ago...drifted away then one of my former DnD friends mentioned DDO...been here since.

I like short people, they don't block my view...
    Last edited by arkle; 03-08-2020 at 12:56 PM.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Im glad to hear that hopefully at some point well be able to group up and play together I'm off on Tuesday and weds we should try to make one of those days a day to group up and what edition of dnd did you play me and my friends are old school and still play 2nd was able to have a moment to reply im not sure I will later

Also how long does the voting process take does it take awhile sometimes?

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hi Rocky! welcome to the App Process, I see Alara and Arkle, basically covered everything, and glad you got a guild invite already...what is your main class you are playing on DDO? and Neverwinter, is fun as well..you can get a guild invite to there as well. Good luck with your App, and be sure to stay active here and in game, when you can
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockysjargin View Post
    Also how long does the voting process take does it take awhile sometimes?
    Just depends on the App, honestly, it could a few days to a week etc. I think mine, took about 2 weeks maybe lol

Hey there silentgurl my main and only toon is nightbleda right now she is a fighter with splash of rouge so shell be 18fighter/2rouge at the end of her first life what is your main class? And do you have any pointer to help me on my first life?