View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Resh - DDO (3/0)

App: Resh - DDO (3/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    DDO

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Planseium

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    DrTom, Duallium, Arkle

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I was hanging out with some friends, and while we were talking, someone snuck up behind me and poked my back. I jumped up and screamed in a very high pitch and everyone started laughing.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    The coolest job I ever worked was as a short time coach for an overwatch team made up of my friends. It was super fun and it gave me a lot of insight into the world of esports. The worst job I have worked was being the host for a restaurant. The bad part about that had to be dealing with so many people who have no decency and having to be stationary at the front of house.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    I will always replay Halo 3, Destiny 1, and The Calamity mod for Terraria. Each one brings a certain amount of cool and emotional story telling that I haven't found in many other places. All three also have a unique music style that just sits in your mind and plays on loop.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    The most annoying person I met was a guy named Remington. He was a horrible person to talk with and had an awful temper that just fed into his toxic personality.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I enjoy diving and I dove the Great Barrier Reef in Australia which was easily one of the most memorable experiences of my life, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I choose the U because I have family and good friends within the Guild. The U is also fairly relaxed with very minimal requirements and a general positive attitude towards most everything.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    What has a thumb and four fingers but isn't actually alive?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    He hands me a deck of cards, so I won't get bored, and I will be able to draw a crowd where ever I go with card tricks.
    Last edited by Resh; 03-02-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Yay! Resh!

You know all about the app process right? So I dont need to tell you, right?

So where's the bleeping avatar?!
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Btw tried sending a guild invite to Planesium but says you don't exist.

Huh, alright. I may have done some spelling, also I added an avatar so idk why it hasn't updated

Resh!!!!!

About time you turned 18 and got an app in here!

Great avatar BTW.

I've done a little diving myself, but never a place as awesome as "The Great Barrier Reef". What was the coolest thing or things you saw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattersoul
    What happens in the Uey spankatorium STAYS in the Uey spankatorium.

Hey Briz!

I saw some cool sharks while diving, as well as a 1km deep trench that we went over.

Just to clarify, I have been playing DDO with Resh for 2-3 years and I will be voting yes after a suitably seemly time. Resh is good people or I'm a cat's uncle.

It's good to see you apply. I haven't been hugely active in DDO recently, but I've run with Resh a few times in the past. He's always been polite and a team player. Whether or not that was due to the threat of a fatherly whooping I can't say

Resh was a good fit back then, bar our age limitation, so I imagine little has changed on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    ...or I'm a cat's uncle.
    Can confirm. Not my uncle

Well well! Look who stumbled into the U-spankatorium! I can say that I have known Resh for while now. Something north of 18 years in fact. I would have a drink with him but he prefers doing that with his cousins . Anyway, this app is for the trifecta of my household. Good luck and high scoring!
    Toons in Guild
    Banilla Extract - Paladin
    Definistrate Window - Human - Druid
    Chromox Paladium- Gnome - Debuffbarian
    Dalsein - Human - Monk
    Vanana Split - Human - Warden of Sylvanus
    Unobtainiumm - Warforged - Sorcerer

So I've gotta ask the default question, even more so cause it's not often we get two family members already in the community.

What's a dumb, silly or embarassing thing you've witnessed DrTom and/or Duallium doing that you can share?