View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: Lillith - Neverwinter (0/0)

App: Lillith - Neverwinter (0/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Lillith

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Ok to start off, I am short. can't help it was born that way. Only funny story I can think of off the top of my head. Is while I was a corrections officer in Jackson MS, While I was making my count rounds. One of the inmates that liked to mess with the female guards decided to play with himself. So I walk by his cell and told him, If that was mine I would not be showing it.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Honestly the coolest job I will ever claim is being a mom. Worst job was working in dept of corrections, at a female prison. All i can say is male inmates are way easier then female ones.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Dragon age, elder scrolls series, and Titan quest

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Most annoying person I would say is someone that puts on the air of better than thou. Can't really think of a individual person as i don't hang around long when i run into those types

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I'm italian though i can not speak it. I do cook like one still.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    prefer casual gaming guilds, with adults in it

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    I don't really have questions as yet. prefer playing with ppl.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    a torch so you can see what kills you

Working at the department of corrections must have been really interesting and really depressing at the same time. I'm curious what makes male inmates easier than female? How did you end up in this line of work? I always find it interesting to learn how people end up in different professions.

So we have an adult community and you need four votes to get accepted (from officers). Stay active with this app until you are voted up or down and try to link up with is in game. This is an opportunity to get to know you and for you to know us. If you fit in with us then great and if not it's better for everybody. We are generally silly people but we don't like drama and it's important to us that everybody is treated with respect.

Welcome! We may have a mutual friend or two from the Hancock County Sheriff's office on the coast. I wouldn't be surprised.

Speaking of surprises, what has your child done or said that has absolutely surprised you?

Ok first male's are easier for the simple fact you make a male inmate angry you have 30 min to an hour before someone else pisses them off and drops you down the list. Women on the other hand they will wait 6 months and the don't want to pummel you they want to cost you your job.
    I ended up in that type of work, I guess because of my upbringing mainly. I am the only child of a former Marine, so not very emotional. Also very hard to shock. The lieutenant over the hospital holding tank had me move to the main facility since I didn't get rattled. I later moved to Kansas, so went to work at the prison there which was all female.... DoC jobs are mainly good if you get bored by routine. As you never know from hour to hour or day to day what you are going to be dealing with.

Maybe it was years ago i worked in MDoC.

One of my children is blond, so some of the surprises are of that variety.
    Will give you one or two of each.
    My son came to me about 10pm at night, to tell me his elbow was bothering him. I rolled up his sleeve to look at it, it looked like a bag of skittles melted on it. Come to find out at 8am that morning he was running a race in the gym and he ran to the wall put his arms up to stop himself, however his elbow slammed into the wall. So he basically stayed at school all day, went to play when he got home. Took him to get an x ray to find out he dislocated and fractured that elbow.
    My son is very good with electronic's always has been. However back in the xbox 360 red ring of death days, he was end of middle school being of high school. He figured out a 2 dollar fix to the red ring of death. I think there is still enough parts for him to build a whole xbox here. He made money in school by fixing consoles and handhelds.
    Now my daughter while very brilliant book wise she is the opposite she can break electronic's by just touching them. She is also the blond has a lack of common sense.
    So hers are more of the face palm things.
    However when she was 16 she taught herself to write in Egyptian hieroglyphics. Follow that with she literally feel up a flight of stairs and slid back down them leaving a massive rug burn on her leg. She did however take her electronic talent to her favor and worked for EA for a while in baton rouge, while she was at LSU working towards her degree.
    Not sure if that fits what your asking for, hope it is close enough

I did join discord as well, However my discord name is Wicked lily.

Not sure if that fits what your asking for, hope it is close enough
    Yep! Since you mentioned being a mom, it seemed like a good question to start a conversation. I've got one kiddo. He surprised me this week by hitting 6' at 13 years old, and 109 lbs with steel toed shoes on. He'll be 14 next month and will tie shoelaces, if forced but otherwise wears grandpa slip-ons because he hates tying laces. He also hates sports, as much as they're trying to get him to play basketball. We'll see over the next few years if he hits the 6'5" or greater.

My son stopped at 6', he used to laugh cause if I had to get on to him I always made him sit down. Told him I refuse to yell up. So he still makes a point to tell me i'm height challenged.

I'm sure one of the Neverwinter guys will be around soon to give you details on that branch. In the meantime, channel_join Uey in game to get in touch with people and direct them to your app.

I have joined the channel Uey, unfortunatly I am unable to play today. I should be back on tomorrow morning for a bit. Will be light on playing for this weekend painting and reflooring my bedroom.