View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Demonkitty69 - DDO (4/0)

App: Demonkitty69 - DDO (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    DDO

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Hilta Recurve

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Used to, they passed away

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I was trashed and decided to go to a "Bakers square" truly the pinnacle of drunken and hungover comforts. I was just drunk enough to seem "not drunk" But still be stupid, so I got a cup of coffee like a normal person. And after a few cups with the two other friends I was with (equally tipsy) I went to get up for the bathroom. I had forgotten I was wearing high heels and stumbling slightly, went to stand and twisted my ankle. Tripped over the table in which I smashed my chest into a coffee cup which shattered and gave me a 2nd degree burn on my right boob. And all the old people glared at me...

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    I was 15 and lucked into a makeup and special effects internship at a relatively popular theater in Minnesota. Not sure if it was technically a job, but it was the most fun thing that resembled a job haha.

Walmart, fast food, basically anything that dealt with direct contact with the weirdos that sometime pass through.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    "Dark souls", "Dragons dogma" and "Night in the woods"

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    A girl in my old beauty school who was a 30 year old woman who insisted on hating me and sucking up to the instructor. And also making things up about me to the school reps.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I'm an artist and jewelry maker, as well as a cosmetologist.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    It just seems like a guild of normal people who have real lives and real stories. And just seem like fun people to associate with.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    I actually don't I learned most things from the guild from my dad who passed.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A flashlight, the dark is dangerous ;3

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    HI Kitty! and welcome to the app Process..one of the yellowed named peeps should be by your app, and let you know on how we do things, I see you are applying with DDO..that is my main and only main MMO I play lol I currently on my 3rd live as a cleric, about to hit 30 and TR soon...What the class and level you are playing right now? We have 3 groups..Arkle, Tom and Whodunits...the times will vary,on when you jump on, but we will be more than happy to help you in anyway we can. You should be getting a guild invite into DDO as well...and I wish you the best with your App and be sure to stay active here and in game as well, so other Ueys can comment
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    oh! one other comment, if we get a large group, then we will end up doing raid..it usually goes pretty smoothly for the most part haha aside from the deaths hehe

Hi there.

I've sent a provisional guild invite to Hilta, hope that's right. If you have other alts you can get provisional invites for them as well.

You may already know about the application process so in very brief terms; poke around a bit, say hi to guildies, decise if you liek it and at the same time we will decide if we like you. You will need 4 Yes votes to be accepted while 3 No votes will see you shown the exit. Most failed applications are due to inactivity in this application process; if Rl gets in the way let us know so we dont bomb you out.

Hope to see you in game.

And btw you will need to get an avatar. Non negotiable - no avatar, no votes!
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Yeah, hey!

Thanks for the invite, I got my little avatar cookin', though I do have a kitty that might be a better idea haha.

;3

9th life right now actually, basically just a arti/rogue mix with great crossbow. Was fun at first now I'm basically just waiting to reincarnate hah.
    level 26 right now.

I see you picked up the invite and was in game this morning, presumably afk though as no response in guild chat.

26 is such a difficult level - done all the good dailies on epic but not yet ready for the legendary content. after 9 lives though you probably know your way around the xp curve.

Cat pictures are always a bonus.

Do you prefer playing ranged alts?

EDIT chatted in game with Hilta
    Last edited by arkle; 01-12-2020 at 02:25 AM.

I usually play casters in games. affinity being for necromancer type casters though. But yeah it is hard, getting sick of epic levels honesty haha, sorry I missed ya in guild chat! I sometimes take little coffee breaks or the like.

Pretty sure this won't work lol
    [img]IMG_20200112_204933003[/img]