View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: adubrovs - Neverwinter (0/0)

App: adubrovs - Neverwinter (0/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    farticus

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    During an important meeting, we were all sitting around a big board room. As always there are usually snacks and water available. So I took a bit out of a cookie and decided to wash it down with some water. As a took a sip it went down the wrong hole and I spat all across the board room table! I'm not allowed to eat in meetings any more

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    coolest: working on a trading floor of a big bank. was fun being part of the action!
    worst: selling women's shoes - pretty self explanatory.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Super Mario Brothers, Fallout 3, Witcher 3

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    any person who takes gaming too seriously

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I used to live in Bermuda.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Looked friendly and quite active.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Boxers or Briefs?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    a big rubber dildo...no one would every approach someone waving around a dildo!

Welcome to The Process, Adubrovs!
    You've already found your way to the chat channel, so points for that! The rest of this is pretty simple. Stay active here and in-game, let us get to know you, get to know us, and eventually, folks with yellow / green / purple names will start tossing in votes. (Votes from people with red names don't officially count, but carry weight, FYI). 4 YES votes, and you're in. 3 NO votes, and we part ways.

Otherwise, just keep hanging out with us in-game, and realize what a horrible mistake you've made by applying to be part of this madhouse.

Now, on to the inquisition part of this....
    How many Al Bundy jokes have you heard from your days of selling shoes? Did you move to Bermuda, or were you born there? And why leave - for Canada?!
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

Well...
    1. Best part about the job was coming home and first words out of my mouth being.. "well a fat girl came into the store today". Can I still say that? Lol

2. I moved there for work. Needed to get away from all the snow and taxes. Lived there for 4 years. Then got island fever and moved back!

Neither boxers nor briefs - why isnt that an option?

And an avatar would be nice, we like pictures.

What are your predictions for 2020?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Didn't realize it was that kind of a group. But sure, let's go with Option 3 for neither. This way I won't be the only one.

I do have a profile pic. Will work on Avatar.

Predictions for 2020:
    1. More health benefits will be discovered from smoking weed and it will become part of a complete breakfast.
    2. Instead of flying cars, we will have flying homes to bring the cost of housing down.
    3. Aliens will finally visit earth and will make it their top vacation spot.

Quote Originally Posted by adubrovs View Post
    Didn't realize it was that kind of a group. But sure, let's go with Option 3 for neither. This way I won't be the only one.
    Neither is an option but there are many more - posing pouch? cod-piece?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5A55eWbiBI

Yes there are. But sounds to me you're trying to avoid answering the question!

Oh, elasticated boxers with random patterns.

How was your weekend? Kill any pixels?

Moved there for work? Creating tax havens for the wealthy? (I'm just guessing as you mentioned being in banking...).

I actually used to rent from a banker in Toronto, but that was about 10 years ago. They were moving to NY at the time. Apparently it's not as exciting for Canadian bankers as it is for American bankers - they were back 3 months later.

Have you had a chance to get logged in and check out the new mod?

Actually I haven't been online since mod 18. Adulting is getting in the way of my gaming unfortunately. Hoping to get in this weekend at some point.