View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Antonio_G - neverwinter (0/3)

App: Antonio_G - neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Alexander_Hamilton

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I had a car and it overheated, rather than driving straight home like i should have I left it on the side of the shoulder, hitch hiked to the party and the next day turns out a drunk driver hit my car and his insurance covered all of it and i got a newer car

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Coolest job, working for Celebrity cruises, because it's a nice job and i love the company i work for. Worst job was a manager at whataburger because i had no support from friends and managemetn

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    overwatch neverwinter and world of tank

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    one of my former friends and the reason was because he was always talking about all the women he'd been with and all that and it just annoyed me

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I'm A classicaly trained opera singer and a lover of disney karaoke

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    because i had specific req when i was searching for a guild i came across yours and it seems like for someone new it made sense to join so i can learn and grow

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    what time do y'all normally get on, is there support among the group,

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A violin, because when played it will be soothing and can help relax any enemy and enhance the senses

How long did it take for u to become a classical opera singer? That's honestly crazy considering how far your range must be.

I started studying in 2005 my freshman year in highschool, I've been studying on and off for the last 14 years

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hi Antonio! Welcome to the App process...I see you are joining with you neverwinter etc..some yellow named peep, should be by and run you down on how the process works...Also saw, that two of your top 3 games, are tanks and Overwatch..nice dude! I play them both, when I can...What tiers in tanks and what classes do you like playing Overwatch? And you should get an guild invite soon, for Neverwinter...If you need any help or anything, please let one of us know, we will be happy to help you...be sure to stay active here and in game, Dude! Best of luck
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

i currently have a couple of tier 4 and 5 tanks, but because i have twitch prime i have a king tiger captured. as far as overwatch, i don't have it on the PC just on the PS4 but i plan on getting it for pc in the next few weeks. as far as tanks and such I dont have my username but i will send you a message with my username

Hoy Hoy! Welcome to the app process!
    Wow...an opera singer. I bet you can rock Ave Maria or Mozart's Confutatis!
    Lucky you about your car.
    Ok.. questions:
    1. Who is your favorite historical figure and why.
    2. What is your favorite food/meal to cook.
    3. What is your zombie plan? (And no... Violin music will not lull zombies to sleep)
    Good start here. Keep checking in. Keep up with the chit chat. You're doing great!
    I'm Holliquinn in World of Warcraft.
    But everyone calls me Holli.

ok so historical figure, is Alexander Hamilton, And no not because of the musical, but the forward thinking that was set into place for generations to come and is basically how our currency system continues to operate, favorite food to cook and eat would either be fettuccine Alfredo or tamales, being half Hispanic, half Italian it comes into play a lot. and as far as the zombie plan goes, being an eagle scout i have learned to live off the land as well as defense and other items that would be beneficial to living off the grid and being able to survive

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio_G View Post
    i currently have a couple of tier 4 and 5 tanks, but because i have twitch prime i have a king tiger captured. as far as overwatch, i don't have it on the PC just on the PS4 but i plan on getting it for pc in the next few weeks. as far as tanks and such I dont have my username but i will send you a message with my username
    nice Dude! I just hit my tier 6 russian line tank recently and I am also working on the US tank destroyer line as well..definitely a different atmosphere verses any other game I've played before...and cool on the Overwatch front, what classes do you run in overwatch? which one do you enjoy the most playing?

I play mainly as support or tank but I prefer to play as support cause i like it and no-one plays support hardly so i feel like i can actually help the team

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio_G View Post
    I play mainly as support or tank but I prefer to play as support cause i like it and no-one plays support hardly so i feel like i can actually help the team
    nice! I also play support as well