View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: App: BluWater - NWO, and possibly SW:TOR (4/0)

App: BluWater - NWO, and possibly SW:TOR (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    NWO, and possibly SW:TOR

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Nemia Balorfist, NWO

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    The most embarrassing thing I have done so far is pissing myself on the elevator while rushing to the bathroom because the bathroom in our dorm suite was occupied for about 45 mins. Thankfully I was alone and there were no cameras so no one saw it but the very next day the elevator was shut down. Reason is unknown but I hope it wasn't my piss.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Coolest job was building fences mainly because I was able to interact with many different types of people and it was a unique experience. I wouldn't necessarily call it the worst but wasn't better than the other ones. Working at Red Robin as a busser. Busser's are meant to just wipe tables and clean the bathroom a little but when u get so good at. The managers will have u clock in as a busser and will just flex u where ever they want you while being paid as a tipped employee. That is only 2.73 an hour.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Pokemon because it is my childhood. Anything Star Wars because I grew up on it. Those are the only two, I really don't have a third one.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My two brothers and mainly because they are much younger than me and they think they can decide what I do and how I do it when I am home from college.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    My right eye is two colors. Brown and will switch between blue and green. I can't provide a picture because I don't have pictures of my eye on my computer but on my phone and don't have them uploaded. I can name what it is called however along with the three types. It is called heterochromia. The first part is called Complete Heterochromia and that is where, for example, one eye is green and the other one is completely brown. The second one is called partial heterochromia and that is where one or both of ur eyes are either half and half or just consist of two dominant colors. The last one is central heterochromia. It is just a different color around ur pupil. It is very rare and can be hard to find and not very noticable unless it is complete heterochromia.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I want to game with mature people and just have fun. I have had my fair share of gaming with 12 year olds on Ark unofficial pvp( can't play that anymore cause college is very important.)

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    How many different type of events do u hold? How long does the application typically take to get approved?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    He hands me what my heart desires the most. What will make me stop in my tracks and jump with joy about what he has laid in front of me. My heart desires to take my girlfriend on a forever journey of happiness and treat her the way that her father could/would not give her.

Welcome to the application process,

If you want to join js in Neverwinter while your application is pending, you can do so by joining our in game custom chat channel, introducing yourself as a new applicant and requesting a recruit invite. You join the channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat box.

As far as joining us in SWTOR, our branch leader is Tallon, if he doesn't swing by here, send him a pm on here and ask about joining.

Also, get yourself an avatar.

The time period for the approval process varies. The more interaction you have with our members, here and in game, the faster it usually goes. Don't be shy about asking those you've interacted with in game to swing by here and talk you up.

I am having a rough time trying to figure out how to change my avatar on here? Mainly not seeing where I can edit the avatar?
    Last edited by BluWater; 12-07-2019 at 04:42 PM.

I haven't changed my avatar in a while, but I'll see what I can do to figure it out.

Ok, so go to "My profile" - should be at the upper right part of the forum screen.

Your username will be on the left side, underneath the "Member list > [your name] " part. Just under that, there's your name. Kind of subtly hidden to the right of that is a writing implement icon; click that, and a bit lower you'll be given the option to change your avatar via the "edit avatar" setting. It's on the left side.

May the Schwartz be with you.
    Last edited by Pfloyd; 12-07-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
    I haven't changed my avatar in a while, but I'll see what I can do to figure it out.

Ok, so go to "My profile" - should be at the upper right part of the forum screen.

Your username will be on the left side, underneath the "Member list > [your name] " part. Just under that, there's your name. Kind of subtly hidden to the right of that is a writing implement icon; click that, and a bit lower you'll be given the option to change your avatar via the "edit avatar" setting. It's on the left side.

May the Schwartz be with you.
    Well I have not changed your avatar either!@@!

I don't know if I am stupid or not but I followed everything you said and I don't see any writing icon to the right of my name that's underneath Member List > [My name].

Click "Settings" instead of "My Profile". You'll then see "Edit Avatar" on the left.
    Raid Leader: "We can't raid tonight, we're missing a tank/healer/ranged/melee."

Druids: "Hold my beer."

Well thank you for that. That worked a whole lot better than my profile haha.

Blu has been really active in-game, and really good to chat with. And now that they've hit 80, we can start dragging them out to ALL the fun and games!

Did you ever get a chance to shame whoever was tying up the bathroom that long? What's the age difference between you and your brothers?
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

Honestly I am in college so it was one of my suite mates. I am 3 years and 9 years older than them. Thankfully, I am done with finals so I get to relax for a whole month.
    Last edited by BluWater; 12-11-2019 at 07:39 PM.