Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Howdy all...Odd here

Odd because one time in a game I was struggling to create a name for my character....took literally hours of looking in books I like and finally the Odd Squad was born....took a play at autopsy and created Oddtopsy...any who I'm 56 yeras young and live in a peaceful part of Vermont...I'm on disability due to 2 knee replacements gone wrong and yesterday on my birthday I found that now my ankle needs surgery....Besides gaming I am gonna start building cool warhammer 40k models and paint them this winter....was a cook for over 25 years and I still love cooking at home...only other hobby I got is going for walks and such....you'll see in my app that I'm a stoner...after all the surgery crap I got a dislike for narcotics and due to heart issues Ibuprofen is not a good option for daily pain so Da weed helps immensly with that...that a bit of me I hope to become part of the greater family of Unrepentant....be well all of you and Peace from the Green Mountains....

High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Hola!
    Mutiny - Is it okay if I call you the artist former known as D.R., Mr. Fuentes?
    Death_Rictus - Except that would require me to be an artist... and I'm not that by even the loosest of definitions.
    Mutiny - No, you are. Your canvas is polygonal artificial intelligence-controlled cops and your paint is their blood.

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    Howdy...

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Doody......

Quote Originally Posted by Odditude View Post
    Doody......
    You are going to clean that up, right?

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathonhawke View Post
    You are going to clean that up, right?
    hahaha
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

So how goes? Do you play any pick-up games, or multiplayer games that don't double as digital jobs? My digital job seems to be Elite Dangerous, but I enjoy a good pick-up co-op.

ccleaned and sanatized sir....lol

Krisach I'm a player of games that give great character customization as well as give me decent space to explore and find da shinies...ohh....I see shinies out my window........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast