View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: Norrii - WoW, WoW Classic, Diablo, Overwatch (0/0) [Unnecessary]

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    WoW, WoW Classic, Diablo, Overwatch

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Norrii or VikingWitch

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Killianth

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    One time I had my cell phone in my hand & tried to pick up a cup of tea with the same hand & dropped the cell phone right in the cup.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Never had a cool job, but I did work at Wal-mart for a short time several years ago. It was horrible, due to my social anxiety I didn't know I had at the time.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Dragon Age(all 3), Mass Effect(all of them), Devil May Cry(all), Tomb Raider, Spyro, Sims, Crash Bandicoot( I only played the first one but bought the trilogy when it release on PS4) Zelda games.
    There are a lot I go back too. They are like old friends you haven't seen in awhile.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    A chick I went to school with. She was always acting super stupid to get attention. Not like funny stupid either. It just annoyed the hell out of me for some reason. I still can't stand her as an adult.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I don't know if it's cool or not but I taught myself to crochet. I crocheted a Baphomet plush for a friend.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    The first time was because my husband raved about you guys. This time I forgot my login info & it's be awhile since I was on here so I decided to re-apply ^.^

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Not right now but that's how it always works right. Late at night when you're almost asleep every questions pops in to your head at the same time.

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    Man I hope it's a weapon, unarmed combat sucks. It will take me forever to save the princess that way

Blog Entries
    Hi Norrii! Thank you for taking the time to apply for membership with Unrepentant and, well ... welcome to the process. This is where we all drop trou and get to know one another well enough to determine fit. What is expected of all applicants is that they promote themselves for who they are. This process was designed to ensure that applicants are allowed to do exactly that.

The U is a collection of like-hearted people whose esential purpose is using games as a primary venue for enjoying each others company. We're like family in many ways. Hell, we even have one of those uncles you can't take anywhere ... who just happens to drive a candy van.

This is a feeling out process that can become a fairly long one, often taking weeks to conclude. During that time we encourage you to use your app thread to strike up convo when there isn't any ... engage in convo when it's there ... answer questions honestly and creatively ... and absolutely ask us anything you can think of. The Thirsty Troll Tavern is also available for your interacting pleasure. So feel free to jump into our version of Barrens gen chat and contribute there as well.

I see that it didn't take you long to spawn an avatar - an excellent first step. What I would like to add on a personal note is that it has been a genuine pleasure playing WoW Classic with you this past week. How you interact and carry yourself both in game and in Discord would lead me to believe that you are already a Uey ...

Quote Originally Posted by Norrii View Post
    The first time was because my husband raved about you guys. This time I forgot my login info & it's be awhile since I was on here so I decided to re-apply ^.^
    Aha!!! I knew it! If this is true then I believe you are already an Unrepentant member in good standing (we essentially ride together ... die together ... bad boys & girls for life, etc.) and as such have no need to reapply. So I would ask that this app be deferred to a site admin for existing membership verification.

[edit] Referred to CLAGM for review.
    Last edited by GalacticKegger; 09-08-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Considering Star Citizen? CLICK HERE to use my referral code & get bonus UEC!

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith Mutiny's Avatar
    You don't need to reapply. I'll PM you about recovering your old account.

Blog Entries
    You rock Mutiny! Thanks!!!

Man, not gonna lie, this thread confused the shit out of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p