View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: braad - neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Zarra

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    nope

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    one went out with a friend on a night out and borrowed a full outfit from him because we decided to go somewhere a little bit more dressy. anyways after many hours and alot of drinks i get home take my clothes off and go to get a drink i come back upstairs see my friends cloths on the bed tuck them into the bed with the tshirt at the top and the jeans hanging out of the bottom then go down and sleep on the couch fully naked with my front door open (the only reason i could think for tucking the clothes into bed when i woke up the next day is that because they wasnt my clothes i might of thought i was tucking my friend up safely into bed i really dont know the real reason though haha.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    i worked in a car dismantles got to drive and absolutely destroy some really nice cars i one made a convertible Nissan Juke for a yard car to carry heavy parts i needed

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    skyrim (of course) <--- im sure you dont need a explanation for this one
    GTA San Andreas <--------- because i played it as a child and then replayed it and actually understood the story line
    Need for speed underground 2 <------ the best game for customization

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    a guy i work with

he constantly tells everyone how gangster he is and that he doesnt need to work cause he has so much money but he walks round in fake cloths has a fake rolex and drives a piece of shit car with different colored panels

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    my nick name in the rugby lads group chat is "doesnt even need a pulse" cause im the ultimate wing man.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    i was just searching for a friendly clan that isnt too fussed about newbies and you guys where there

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    theres got to be a place where we discuss these embarrassing stories right ??

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    a pet dragon cause who doesnt want a pet dragon that can kick arses for you haha

Hi Braad,

Welcome to the application process. If you want to join us in Neverwinter while your application is pending, you can join our in game custom chat channel, introduce yourself as a new applicant and request a guild invite. You join the channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat box.

So, during the app, members will come in here and ask you questions and stuff. I just woke up and am not properly caffeinated, so I've got nothing. I'll be back though.

Heyo Braad, good to see you around. Keep up with your app, join up with folks in-game, make a good reputation for yourself, and just don't be a dick. Pretty simple criteria for membership in The U.

So what's up with the car dismantling thing? I was thinking it was old junkers, but if you've gotten to tear apart some nice rides, that's obviously not it. I need details!

Oh, and to answer your question about there being a place to discuss embarrassing stories, a whole new world of subforums opens up once you're accepted, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of places inside to tell us more shit you'd probably regret telling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Drive by, fly-by, whatever, NO.

No.

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    NO for inactivity

Let us know if you come back!