View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: digitbit - NeverWinter Uprising (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    NeverWinter Uprising

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Wowzi

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    one time I was in a hurry to take a piss, so I ran into a random bathroom without looking if it a male or female stall. how I found out that I was enter the wrong bathroom? I found a tampon dispenser in the bathroom right AFTER I took a piss. I had to sneak my way out.

P.S there were others in the female bathroom (probably taking a dump or something, I donno) so I tiptoe outta there, praying that no one saw me.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    I only had one Job which is both my best and my worse. I gain a lot of experience of how to handle people (I was rather shy when I was young) but I also had to deal with some of the most rudest (and crazy at times) you can think of.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Hmmmmmmmm, Dreamfall? I love storytelling, especially when its heavily incorporated into the gameplay. that's about it (.-.) I was more of an outdoor person back in the day + my parent won't buy me any of the console.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    There was one time in High school where someone pretend to be my friend just so I can "help" him with his homework. still pisses me off thinking about.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    uhhhhhh, I'm Asian? I don't know anything I would consider particularly unique about me.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I read your guild description in Neverwinter, thought it is the perfect guild for me since I'm never was a competitive person, I Just want to play a game with like-minded people.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    will, I am trying to apply for your guild in neverwinter - I hope I am doing this right.

how active are you?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    a map? if a old man tells me it dangerous that must mean he already been in there.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hi Digibit! Welcome to the App process, I see you are applying with Neverwinter, and normally you always see a few of the Ueys in game. I played it a while back, and and one enjoyed the content it had to offer, still have a my level 14 pally there. So what class do you play? What makes you enjoy playing it so much? I also saw you are Asian, one of the things that stood out so much too me about this community, was the Diversity, so many of us from all over the world, it's very welcoming honestly. However, if you need any help or anything let one of us know, and we will be happy to help you. Good luck with your App and stay active here and in game, Uey officers look for that!
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Welcome to the application process. If you want to join us in Neverwinter, while your app is pending, you can join our in game custom chat channel, introduce yourself as a new applicant, and request a guild invite. You join the custom channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat box. Once in the guild, be sure to put your forum name on the member comments section of the guild roster page, so we all know who you are and you don't get accidentally kicked.

Are you new to Neverwinter, or did you play prior to mod 16?

Drive-by, No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

NO ​inactivity

No.