View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: App: Deakin - Neverwinter (4/0)

Deak and I have been talking on a fairly regular basis; it's really been, as I told him, refreshing. I would highly recommend giving more YES votes. Guy's a good fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Blog Entries
    Hi Deakin and Welcome to "the process"! Thank you for making the effort to hang with us, and I wish you well in your Unrepentant application adventure.

I couldn't help but notice your Aussie flair. I'm a yank who loves Australia, having tipped a few frosties there in a previous life. Had a TAG bud in Brisbane who introduced me to footy. After also spending some time in Perth, Sydney & Melbourne I proceeded to fall in love with the whole west coast ... loved Albury on the mountain drive from Sydney to Melbourne ... but once I got to Melbourne I became a Collingwood Magpie fan. That was 1980 and I'm still a member. If you want a club hat I can send you one from my collection lol.

Upon reading about your cricket exploits (and yeah ... cricket is as big in Australia as it is in India) I have to ask: do you follow American sports ... particularly American baseball or football?

Thank you again for applying to the U and fair dinkum mate.

Cheers!

Keg

Considering Star Citizen? CLICK HERE to use my referral code & get bonus UEC!

Everything looks good here. 3rd ​YES.

Quote Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
    Hi Deakin and Welcome to "the process"! Thank you for making the effort to hang with us, and I wish you well in your Unrepentant application adventure.

I couldn't help but notice your Aussie flair. I'm a yank who loves Australia, having tipped a few frosties there in a previous life. Had a TAG bud in Brisbane who introduced me to footy. After also spending some time in Perth, Sydney & Melbourne I proceeded to fall in love with the whole west coast ... loved Albury on the mountain drive from Sydney to Melbourne ... but once I got to Melbourne I became a Collingwood Magpie fan. That was 1980 and I'm still a member. If you want a club hat I can send you one from my collection lol.

Upon reading about your cricket exploits (and yeah ... cricket is as big in Australia as it is in India) I have to ask: do you follow American sports ... particularly American baseball or football?

Thank you again for applying to the U and fair dinkum mate.

Cheers!

Keg
    G'day Keg!
    You sound like you have a tonne of Aussie in you! from the way you sound and even the fact that you support Collingwood of all teams! The Pies have always been one of the "powerhouses" of the league, however, their supporter fanbase can be quite rowdy and crazy. They start a tonne of fights and riots etc

I'm from Sydney and I support the footy team here called the Swans.
    I've lived here most of my life and it's a great place to live and to raise a family. Houses are quite expensive and traffic congestion seems to be getting worse, but on the whole, there's a tonne of cool things to do and see in Sydney.
    We even had the Olympics in 2000.
    I'm glad you like Australia as I like America vice versa.
    I couldn't get into Baseball, but I do support the Patriots in the NFL but the NBA is my main sport of interest.
    Chicago Bulls have always been my favourite team, back in the Jordan days till now.
    I would love to go to a Bulls game one day
    I watch a tonne of American shows
    Everything just seems so much bigger and louder in America

Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    Everything looks good here. 3rd ​YES.
    You are too kind, good Sir.

What's in New Haven, Learned? does CT stand for Conneticut?
    Tell me about New Haven!
    Where does the name come from?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deakin View Post
    G'day Keg!
    You sound like you have a tonne of Aussie in you! from the way you sound and even the fact that you support Collingwood of all teams! The Pies have always been one of the "powerhouses" of the league, however, their supporter fanbase can be quite rowdy and crazy. They start a tonne of fights and riots etc

I'm from Sydney and I support the footy team here called the Swans.
    I've lived here most of my life and it's a great place to live and to raise a family. Houses are quite expensive and traffic congestion seems to be getting worse, but on the whole, there's a tonne of cool things to do and see in Sydney.
    We even had the Olympics in 2000.
    I'm glad you like Australia as I like America vice versa.
    I couldn't get into Baseball, but I do support the Patriots in the NFL but the NBA is my main sport of interest.
    Chicago Bulls have always been my favourite team, back in the Jordan days till now.
    I would love to go to a Bulls game one day
    I watch a tonne of American shows
    Everything just seems so much bigger and louder in America
    G'day Deakin!

Sydney was beautiful and the beaches were immaculate. My wife fell so much in love with the Swans' Indigenous guernsey from this year that she bought one from their store. I also find it funny how you mentioned both Collingwood and New England. Bucks is modeling the "next man up" Pies to mirror how Belichik built the Patriots. And it's paid off this season as Collingwood has been hammered by injuries. (Hope De Goey and Stephenson are back in form for the finals.)

In addition to being Collingwood members we also have an annual sub to AFL Live for the times when Fox Sports falls flat - which is often. It allows us to watch the games and shows like AFL 360 anytime we want (including live), similarly to how our NFL's Season Pass does. We like watching the Collingwood Forever post game fight song victory celebrations which Fox doesn't always air but AFL Live does without fail.

Cheers!

[edit] ... and would somebody please step up and give this bloke his final YES vote already?
    Last edited by GalacticKegger; 08-25-2019 at 12:38 PM.

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll go ahead and YES vote him in. Welcome to the U!

Thanks guys ! I feel honoured to be a part of your family

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Congrats! Welcome to the Community
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3