Thread: Missed you Guys

So, I have been out of the loop with the U for quite a while now. I used to be fairly active on the forums and helped lead the STO fleet into debauchery for a several years. Life got crazy after I left the military though and gaming fell to the wayside for a while. I would jump on Mumble every once in a while to poke some of my old guild mates, but haven't really played anything with the U in a while. I still run around on GW2 sometimes, but it's just not the same without my Ueys to play with.

Point is, I miss you guys. I really want to play something again, but I'm having the worst gamer ADHD. I've reinstalled Neverwinter to putz around on and have though about picking up either ESO or FF14. I also finished downloading SWTOR this morning and am interested in seeing how it has come since I played it at launch. What is everyone kicking around on these days? I'm excited to take my pants off around the community again.

Also, while I was on hiatus, I did a little crafting of my own outside of gaming. Hasn't really helped with my ability to do serious gaming though, but I'm pretty proud of it.

GalactHunt, Eater of Guilds huntgod's Avatar
    You got a cutie there...sleep is overrated.

"I'd rather watch a man masturbate than watch Cricket..." - HuntGod

Awwww gratz!!!

I am the Waffleman. Goo goo gajoob. Dao Jones's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good use of your crafting mats. I’ll bet it took a lot of grinding to make that!

Name brother! I'm glad to hear it sounds like things are going well, and congratulations on crafting a successor!

I'm mostly floating around between Elite Dangerous and Vermintide 2, though I know FF14 is pretty active with a recent expac release and most of the DDO regulars are still rocking out.

Blog Entries
    DG now you have 2 things to pee on you. A child, and me.

It is a good life you have.

Blog Entries
    Outstanding!

Considering Star Citizen? CLICK HERE to use my referral code & get bonus UEC!

Hey, long time no see! Congrats on spawning!

Quote Originally Posted by Dao Jones View Post
    Good use of your crafting mats. I’ll bet it took a lot of grinding to make that!
    LOL

I just want you to know that ever since we began crafting the mines years and years ago, I've secretly pronounced your name "deh-MAHN-zhuh-nay'. Kinda French-ish.

Also, cute kid ya got there, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Quote Originally Posted by Dao Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefBourdain
    DG now you have 2 things to pee on you. A child, and me.
    I'm glad that things haven't really changed around here much, it's comforting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd
    I just want you to know that ever since we began crafting the mines years and years ago, I've secretly pronounced your name "deh-MAHN-zhuh-nay'. Kinda French-ish.
    Glad to see that you're still a knuckledick.

I saw that No Man's Sky was getting a pretty baller update, so I reinstalled that. I've been kicking around on SWTOR the last few nights as well.