View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [ON HOLD] App: sojo - Neverwinter (0/2)

And hi from me to all of u

I have rescinded my NO vote for the moment.

Sojo - please ensure you stay active in this thread; you may also want to provide some more detail to your OP which, regardless of all else, would be considered sketchy at best. As mentioned above, have a look at some other accepted and rejected apps.

Finally please get an avatar.
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Since arkle removed his NO vote, for the moment, I have re-invited Sojo to the guild as a recruit.

I told Sojo that the application needs to be updated and that more participation with the application process is needed.

Sojo, as an example of an accepted application, take a look at mine... Sean_Wolfe

So basically we want to get to know you a little bit and for you to get to know us a little bit. We want people here to be a good fit, if it isn't then it doesn't work out for anybody. So, answer some questions, ask any questions you have and try to group up with us some in game.

I live in Texas, but I'm adopted from Bangladesh"
    Hi Sojo! Welcome to the App Process, I see the others have already mentioned too you, on how the process works. However, I saw the other games you like to play, besides Neverwinter with what your applying with, and Assassins creed is one of my favorite franchises, ever! lol I've enjoyed the hours, I put into those games, and still do till this game, Odyssey is the one, I'm working on. What about the game, do you enjoy most about it? and what would be your top 3 out of the whole franchise for you? and just keep active on your App Sojo, and I wish you the best of luck with it
    "Siggy-Courtesy of the One and Only, Pfloyd"

Hi Tallon How r u

What all games you play and what time u come online

Has anyone managed to catch Sojo ingame since their return?

Sojo dropped me a message to say they'll be out of town from tomorrow night. It may be for the next month or so, but I'm not 100% sure. If that is the case it may be worth putting the app on hold until Sojo returns.

Either way, enjoy the wedding!

Yes,pls put it in hold position and pls don't remove me from the guild.

I can try best to update on this topic and will not be able to play the gme.

Adventure on vacation
    Last edited by sojo; 07-28-2019 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Changes

I'm going to move this to the rejected forum and edit the title to include "ON HOLD". Post here or drop a yellow-name a message when you return and we'll get this going again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast