View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: App: Kel - Neverwinter (0/0)

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Have you been able to get in touch with anyone from Neverwinter?

Yes, thank you. I got a guild invite, but I am the only character in guild I have seen online not max level character. I am 47 and making my way to 80. I still log in daily and making the level grind!

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    Yes, thank you. I got a guild invite, but I am the only character in guild I have seen online not max level character. I am 47 and making my way to 80. I still log in daily and making the level grind!
    Are you able to chat with people? If so, make them say a thing on your app so we know!!

I will see what I can do. I log on evenings and say hello, how is it going. It's pretty quiet and I usually don't get a response, at least not right away.

As I said earlier, most everyone is max level, currently I am at about 50, so I haven't been able to participate in any group level activities.

I spec tank so I know when I get there I will be able to help out. It's how I play WOW as well.

I have been told, this past weekend most recently, that I should enjoy the level grind to 80 as it is supposedly the best part. I guess I think of WOW where the grind is just to the point where the game begins. I hope that it's not all downhill from max level with Neverwinter.

I will continue to be friendly and speak up in game channel. I leave myself logged in to Discord (thanks for the invite) so I will hear if there is something going on in NWN.

Still around and logging in nightly! Don't want to miss those enchanted keys...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2