View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: App: Antherious - Final Fantasy XIV, consider it a gateway for (4/0)

Blog Entries
    Been reading through the app since day 1, but haven't had the time to really sit down and post anything until now. I gotta say, me likey!

+1
    TMcMahon.5014 - GW2
    CooteKT#1743 - BNet
    @TMc51 - STO

They say that life's a carousel spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
    The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
    And they'll tell you black is really white, that the moon is just the sun at night
    And when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls
    It's Heaven and Hell, oh no!

Quote Originally Posted by Tefached View Post
    Been reading through the app since day 1, but haven't had the time to really sit down and post anything until now. I gotta say, me likey!

+1
    Happy that you have been flowing the app and ecstatic to have your support, Thanks!

I'll add the 2nd yes.

Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    I'll add the 2nd yes.
    Thank you for the YES vote! Good to have support from a SWTOR community leader. It has been a grip of time since I have stepped foot in the game. Good memories none the less, first place I meet Kalaan, which ultimately lead me here.

If I decide to catch up on the story in the game I will make sure contact you.

-Anth

I might not be an SWToR leader, nor am I in charge of Final Fantasy. I attained the Official Dino-Bard title long ago, and have sadly written no more songs about dinosaurs. But I like the application, so have a nice green YES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
    I might not be an SWToR leader, nor am I in charge of Final Fantasy. I attained the Official Dino-Bard title long ago, and have sadly written no more songs about dinosaurs. But I like the application, so have a nice green YES.
    Leader or not, having the blessing of a Classically Trained Dino-Bard is an accomplishment I will wear like a badge of honor. I hope that you harness your Dinotastic Bard like abilities to write once more, the world is in short supply of Bards such as you.

-Anth

Let's put this one away. 4thYES. ​Welcome to the U!

Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    Let's put this one away. 4thYES. ​Welcome to the U!
    Thanks for the final vote!

Thank you to everyone that was here to contribute and stopped in to take a look at the app.

See you all around The U!

-Anth

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4