View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: App: Antherious - Final Fantasy XIV, consider it a gateway for (4/0)

Well I am pretty sure I have my DRG rotation down, may not be optimized but I will give it my all; Jump, hug floor, accept raise, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Antherious View Post
    Well I am pretty sure I have my DRG rotation down, may not be optimized but I will give it my all; Jump, hug floor, accept raise, repeat.
    Add blood for blood before the jump. it helps the dps and the floor cleaning.
    Sisko of the U.S.S. Pants Optional

I've known Antherious for quiet a few years. He's a very good person. He would often jump on voicecoms with us just to chat, even if he wasn't playing what we were at the time. We've grouped and raided together in many different games, and I really look forward to being able to do that with him in FFXIV as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaturtle28 View Post
    Add blood for blood before the jump. it helps the dps and the floor cleaning.
    Only a little while left to use blood for blood to enhance floor cleaning, once Shadowbringers is out, all hope will be lost!

Lyth!!! Good have you checking on my post! Always good conversations when when we have them.

Anth, you can have one type of pizza for the rest of your life. What kind of crust, sauce and toppings do you pick?
    FFXIV: Savannah Cross | Diablo III: Midnight#1397

Kalaan you are sadistic...just one.....not sure if that is possible.

Crust is easy hands down I would go with a Neapolitan crust; sorry New York, Chicago and Detroit...much respect, but he did say one.

If I had to pick one sauce and topping combo, would have to be the classic San Marzano Tomato sauce with Fresh Mozzarella and Torn Basil, Simple, Elegant and Delicious.

NOW! if you are going to really start talking about Pizza we can open the ball park and pick the top 5......

1. ) Margherita (Above)
    2. ) Sauce: Olive Oil with minced garlic and rosemary & Parm. Cheese: Fresh Mozzarella. Toppings: Caramelized Shallots and Prosciutto, topped(after coming out of the oven) with Baby Arugula that has been tossed with fresh lemon.
    3.) Breakfast Pie: No sauce (will come in later) Cheese Layer of grated Parm and dollops of ricotta. Toppings: Prosciutto, Morels(when in season), and Egg cracked half way though cooking to ensure the yokes are still soft, once the pizza come out, break the yokes to "sauce your pizza" top with light dusting of fresh Parm and Chives.
    4.) The "Pepperoni": Red Sauce with a dusting of crushed Red pepper flakes. Cheese: Parm and Fresh Mozzarella Toppings: Sliced Shallots, Pepperoni, Fennel Salami, Coppa and finished with Julienne Sun Dried Tomatoes.
    5.) The Shroom: Garlic Olive Oil Sauce and light dusting of Parm. Cheese, Fresh Mozzarella. Toppings In season Mushrooms (Morels, Chanterelles, Porcini = top choices)

I could really continue with many more, but now I must retire to my kitchen to prep some dough....damn you Kalaan.
    Last edited by Antherious; 05-31-2019 at 06:44 AM. Reason: fixed wording

Got him in the FC (guild) tonight as a recruit. Talked to him for a wee bit before I went to bed, very friendly and a sense of humor. I think he's on later than I usually am.

If you get a chance Anth, hop on mumble or discord sometime; even if nobody is in the FF channel try one of the other ones....most Ueys don't bite (and Zandar only growls). Even if it's only for a couple minutes, it's one of the bestest ways to garner interest in your app. There will be more peeps in the FF channel as we head into the expansion, but Unrepentant is a multi-game group and the FF crowd even at its peak doesn't hold a candle to say the NW peeps numbers. So dive in, the info is under the FAQ section I believe.

Hopefully talk to you this weekend,
    ~Ave

P.S. If Kalaan hasn't told ya, most of the FF peeps use mumble over discord, just as an FYI

P.P.S. Now I really want you to make me a pizza.....Zandar usually doesnt put enough Lala on his but your ingredients sound amazeballs
    Last edited by avedementia; 05-30-2019 at 09:47 PM.
    I pirouette in the dark.

Thanks again for the invite last night, figured that the FC would be a bit light right now as people are taking a break before the storm (Shadow?).

I am not sure what your normal hours of play are, but I am definitely an evening player during the week and will go a little bit more late night during the weekend.

I will plan to hope into mumble this weekend, but will admit that I am a proponent of Discord, and am more the willing to discuss benefits and capabilities of the platform in length.

As for pizza...it is always on my mind, kinda of a problem, I am always coming up with a new pie to try. The 5 above are my top choice, for the time being of course.

P.S.....the pink dye is simply amazing.

Unrepentant, as a group, had a very heated.........debate on discord and mumble. Touchy subject BUT good news is we have peeps that use one, both or none! So whatever floats your boat sir, you'll find Ueys =)

I usually log off b/w 10 and midnight, much later and mah better half gets cranky and she scurrs me. I know that's future time to you hippies on the west coast but I'm sure you'll see me plenty. Most of the FF crowd plays in the evenings as well, and Stonar I believe is a late late player.

I'm glad you liked the dye! Some people (Zandar) don't appreciate mah color choices when I send them gear or play dressup with their soul-less cloned retainers b/c they don't log in enough for me to play dress-up in person. *cough cough*

Muey Luvs,
    ~Ave

Lately my go to for pizza is a home made semi thin crust, spicy sauce and mozzarella cheese. For toppings I've been experimenting a lot but I really like the olives, mushrooms and pappadew peppers combo.

Have you tried pappadew peppers Ant? They're my new addiction. Not too spicy, a bit sweet and amazing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast