Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tech Toys

Blog Entries
    To be fair, this is ChefB we're talking about. If anything, he'll probably just be driving a Fiero with a crappy bodykit that almost sorta kinda maybe looks like a Corvette if you squint your eyes and have somebody smack you in the side of the head with a shovel at the same time.
    TMcMahon.5014 - GW2
    CooteKT#1743 - BNet
    @TMc51 - STO

They say that life's a carousel spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
    The world is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
    And they'll tell you black is really white, that the moon is just the sun at night
    And when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls
    It's Heaven and Hell, oh no!

Boy we derailed this fast. Keggar what all can you actually control with this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krishach View Post
    Boy we derailed this fast. Keggar what all can you actually control with this?
    Pretty much everything. It really shines as a hotkey control console/dashboard for game/sim keybinds but also rocks as a hotkey controller for OS functions (open folders ... launch programs, apps, websites, etc.) and program/app functions (including visual programming, graphics design, DTP, office productivity, audio & video recording, editing, & production/streaming). Basically the Stream Deck gives button-press access to anything you can keybind.

It's by far the most robust keypad I've ever had or seen. I will be getting the 32-key XL before too long for gaming (and eventually streaming) and moving the 15-key unit I have now to my Pro Tools DAW to work with the punch pedal for studio automation. The 32-key goes for $250, while the 15-key goes for around $150. Not cheap but holy hand grenades does it make navigating the digital landscape easier.

Considering Star Citizen? CLICK HERE to use my referral code & get bonus UEC!

Blog Entries
    Can you program each individual button with a gif? How about run it as a monitor for Doom? Maybe even Doom on each one of the keys?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tefached View Post
    Can you program each individual button with a gif?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tefached View Post
    How about run it as a monitor for Doom? Maybe even Doom on each one of the keys?
    hehe ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2