View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App: Ravadan - Neverwinter (1/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Crest Warborn

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Tyrone

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    I got drunk with some friends and was happening to be listening some bloodhound gang and been singing along to their song "pretty when Im drunk". A girl I liked very much and had been flirting with for a while at the time called me and I burst out singing "Your pretty when im drunk". Needless to say that did not go down well and in my drunken stupor I didn't understand why she was so angry with me.

I understood In the morning...

le sigh..

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Im a support worker I enjoy my job. Theres nothing cool about it but Im good at it and it pays the bills.

Worst job was lifeguard. People have no respect.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Warcraft frozen throne. The game that got me into gaming.
    Starcraft. I love the story through the entire series. Also you cant beat a good zerg rush.
    Mariokart. Great social game.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    I worked with a girl in a support unit ward once, she was terrible at her job, extremely lazy. I didn't want anything to do with her but she had a crush on me.

AS i didn't reciprocate her advances and she was so shit at her job that management were looking to fire her, she accused me of harassing her to go on a date and being obsessed with her.

Through she made those accusations while still continuing to call me every night on a private number and annoying the shit out of me.

I couldn't stand it in the end and left the job for greener pastures.

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    Ive been hit by cars three times now and by sheer luck have gotten away without a scratch. Im currently assuming a theory that I have acquired immunity to Car bludgeoning damage however I'm not keen to test it out a fourth time.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I have not been in a gaming community before and a friend mentioned that this one was where a bunch of great people meet to game and help each other out.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    -

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    Life insurance. Cause my family might as well make some money out of my stupidity on entering an unknown cave.

Hi Ravadan! Thanks for applying.
    Glad you were finally able to come on over
    What got you interested in Neverwinter?

Hi Ravadan. Welcome to the application process. This is just a way for us to all get to know one another. We wanna make sure we all get along.
    So, been hit by a car multiple times, eh? I've been hit twice, and I'll tell ya, I am NOT immune to car bludgeoning damage lol. Once was in a fight at Whataburger, and the other time I was trying to catch a baby raccoon. Neither of those worked so well for me.

So when you have been hit by card have you also been in a car or did they actually hit you while you were our running/walking/standing?

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh noz...did you disappear?? ☹️

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    NO for inactivity

No.

As usual, Im not too active at the summer, but I saw the applicant playing. Will try to catch him and remind him to pop up here

NO for inactivity

Ravadan has been exceptionally active in-game, and was wondering why he hadn't gotten bumped to member yet. Moving this out of 'Rejected' after letting him know to stop by here on a regular basis.

He's been active enough for me to be ok with throwing an actual YES vote in here, too.
    <--- Motorboating - fun for everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast