View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: Miniatt - PvE, Raid, have fun (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    PvE, Raid, have fun

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Benn Droverson

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Walked into a street sign, tripped on nothing, had my dog dig sand into my face, gone to the wrong location of a restaurant when meeting a friend for dinner and having to rush to meet them at the correct location.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Best: Doggy daycare at Petsmart when I was in college, got to play with dogs all day.
    Worst: Ski lift operator, spent the winter freezing my ass off

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Any pokemon game, GoldenEye 64, Starfox 64

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Anyone who plays annoying loud music on public transit, get over yourself and use headphones

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I have a silly greyhound named Jari, who is a retired racer.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Was looking for a guild to play with and your guild description called to me

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    -

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    A dog for my sanity and keeping me from getting lost

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Welcome to The Process, Miniatt!!!

So here is a basic rundown of how this goes. Think of this as a first date type of thing. You need to interact with the app process quite a bit to keep us appraised of what's going on. The main reason folks get rejected is lack of interaction. Go check out the rejected/accepted apps to see what I mean. We also 100% understand real life kicking peoples arses so we give a good bit of leeway for talking to us but do let us know if somethings going on.
    4 yes votes get you IN and 3 no get you OUT but with well wishes. Yellow names (ufficers), greens (community leaders), purples (penultimate power gods aka guild leaders) can all vote. Reds are regular members and we rely on them to get a good feel for when we don't play the same games.

Your app does seem a little thin. Lets see if we can flesh things out a little bit.

What was it about Starfox that spoke to you and brings you back to it after all these years and new consoles?

Any mention of puppers almost always necessitates pictures of said pupper! If you can swing it, if not no biggie. We understand. Also, get thineself an avatar! We love looking at the pretty pictures.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Welcome to the application process. What, if any, game(s) are you playing at the moment?

Driveby ​NO

No.

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    NO for inactivity