View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Dara Loreweaver - Neverwinter, FF XiV, Lotro, Wow, swtor (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by StevilGenius View Post
    Hi Dara. I came here to do two things.... Drink beer and play Neverwinter, and I'm all out of... Well...

Anyways, holler at me in-game if you need anything
    Will do

hello from Azeroth!! which do you prefer - horde or alliance? favorite class?

lots has changed in WoW -- do you plan on going back anytime soon>

for my question: if you could vacation (no charge!!) for 2 weeks anywhere in the world - where would you go - what would you do and who would you take?

good luck on the app!!

-Safy

Have you caught up to any of us in game or in Discord or Mumble? If so, don't be shy about aski g them to come back here to sing your praises.

Quote Originally Posted by safyrstunner View Post
    hello from Azeroth!! which do you prefer - horde or alliance? favorite class?

lots has changed in WoW -- do you plan on going back anytime soon>

for my question: if you could vacation (no charge!!) for 2 weeks anywhere in the world - where would you go - what would you do and who would you take?

good luck on the app!!

-Safy
    I have a presence on both Horde and alliance. Majority of my Ally toons are on Arathor and Horde is on Drenden. I could come back. I got mad leveling my Kultiran Druid, so i went out venturing. Swtor then Final Fanatasy 14, then Neverwinter. I would go back to Germany again. I love Beer and they have quite a variety. Id take myself, can't take my mom without dad, can't go with my sister, can't go with bro-in-Law even though he's from there without his wife. lol. So it would be just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    Have you caught up to any of us in game or in Discord or Mumble? If so, don't be shy about aski g them to come back here to sing your praises.
    Ill look out for them. I take Discord for granted sometime with the many rooms i am in. I usually go where i hear an alert, as if someone is speaking to me. Been following Silvery chat and her streams to help better play the game.

Hai's again. Gonna add to what Learned said, if you see peeps in rooms on discord or mumble just jump in and say hi even if its not the game you're playing. Half the convos aren't even about games and its one of the bestest ways to get peeps interested in your app. I really like that you're playing multiple games so dive into the different channels....its totes not a requirement to use voicechat all the time but it can really help with the app process.

Luvs,
    ~Ave
    I pirouette in the dark.

Yo DL, sorry I've taken my time to comment on your app. Things seem to be going well here forum-wise, so I'll take that as a good sign. Mumble/Discord chatter is kinda sporadic, but I still fairly frequently see folks in the NW Discord channel later at night (later at night being 9-10pm eastern...I'm getting kinda old and all). Anyway, you mentioned in your app that you spent 20 years in the military - which branch? I put four years into the Navy, and we've got tons of veterans and active duty types around The U.

One more thing - as I mentioned, I like the way things are going here, so have your first YES, and may the Schwartz be with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

Quote Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
    Yo DL, sorry I've taken my time to comment on your app. Things seem to be going well here forum-wise, so I'll take that as a good sign. Mumble/Discord chatter is kinda sporadic, but I still fairly frequently see folks in the NW Discord channel later at night (later at night being 9-10pm eastern...I'm getting kinda old and all). Anyway, you mentioned in your app that you spent 20 years in the military - which branch? I put four years into the Navy, and we've got tons of veterans and active duty types around The U.

One more thing - as I mentioned, I like the way things are going here, so have your first YES, and may the Schwartz be with you.
    Yeah the Navy. Mostly in the Pacific

Quote Originally Posted by Dara Loreweaver View Post
    Yeah the Navy. Mostly in the Pacific
    Nice! I was in Sasebo, Japan on a couple of amphibs from '94-'97; hit quite a few countries and islands while I was there. And a Trusty Shellback am I.

We'll be having tuesday night gatherings for alts and events in SWTOR, you are more than welcome to join. More the merrier!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast