View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: Dara Loreweaver - Neverwinter, FF XiV, Lotro, Wow, swtor (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    Salvatore is indeed a good choice. If you ever get a chance to listen to The Legend of Drrzt, which is a collection of short stories involving various folks from that world, you should. There are a ton of guest VoiceActors like Weird al, Wheaton, Ice-T, etc and it just makes it amazing. As far as the Drritz books in general I got up to the Legacy of the Drow before I got burnt out. I suspect it'll get revisisted but one can only listen to tales of slashy slashy and obvious battle outcomes for so long.

Do you bounce between genres or stick with one in particular?
    Cool, I will look for that. I guess the future is audio books. When you say genres do you mean books. I stick to TSR and HP(Curse Child being the last I physically read), Some Starwars, and some Star Trek. As for music i do bounce around.

Quote Originally Posted by avedementia View Post
    Salvatore is a solid choice =) is that what drew you to Neverwinter? Hopefully I don't come across as pickin on you, we have a wide range of personalities in the U. You mentioned power in your guild, we have ufficers and rainbow colored people that do all the stuff we lazy red names dun wanna (and get picked on for it), is that something you strive for or are looking for in a guild/gaming group?

~Ave
    Not really what drew me. Wasn't having a nice time with DDO, and this at the time was the "sister" MMO. I have it a try and was cool with it until I got burned out doing the "same ole" runs for small AD. Last I seriously played the "Create your own dungeons" were still around. You guys aren't "picking on me" here. I view this as a typical "interview" phase. In discord, I do speak usually when spoken too, or I have advice to give. Pick on me.... an example if I say something stupid or its clear I've become the butt of jokes. Heated topics that should be buried constantly brought up. That's what I meant. That has not happened really since WotLK days. When I say "power", I just mean I am optimally geared, and waiting for the next mod for content. Where I can work on alts and not fear I am losing time to gear said main. I am simply looking for camaraderie again.

Welcome to the application process,

if you want to join us in Neverwinter while your app is pending, you can do so by joining our custom chat channel in game, introducing yourself as an applicant, and asking for a guild invite. You join our chat by typing /channel_join uey. Once there, be sure to remember to put your forum name in the member comments section of the guild roster page (hit g, click roster, member comments in right column), so we know who you are and don't mistakenly kick you.

Awesomesauce Dara! Well, it looks like the Neverwinter horde peeps are around to start assaulting responding to your app. Remember friendo endurance is the key to the app process with us so keep at it =). You're A-oK so far in mah book.

GL,
    ~Ave
    I pirouette in the dark.

Sorry if you haven't seen me on line as my Cleric. Been leveling an alt and messing with my Lock. Not sure if you guys are just quiet or my chat doesn't work.

Any luck finding us in game?

Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    Any luck finding us in game?
    Not sure. I log in but its really quiet. I know i am in the alliance and the "chat channel" but not much is said in it. Been leveling my Barbie in the mean time.

Hi Dara,

Pleasure to meet you! I see you met Ave already from the FFXIV crew. I'm also from Siren on FFXIV!

I saw you ask "1. Do you guys mentor new players or do you just group together and get your stuff."

Ave is the most active mentor I've ever seen in FFXIV. I think he only needs 70 or so more runs to complete his mentor mount. Which I think he has been working on for something like 3-4 years. Every time I log in he is running some group through some sort of difficult content while being patient and typing out instructions. Our fearless leader Zandar is also a mentor, as am I and quite a few others in the FFXIV chapter.

So question for you, what is your absolute favorite video game and why? (not including Last of Us, Beyond 2 Souls, Naruto, Infamous, and the new Tomb Raider.)
    FFXIV: Savannah Cross | Diablo III: Midnight#1397

Hi Dara. I came here to do two things.... Drink beer and play Neverwinter, and I'm all out of... Well...

Anyways, holler at me in-game if you need anything

Quote Originally Posted by Kalaan View Post
    Hi Dara,

Pleasure to meet you! I see you met Ave already from the FFXIV crew. I'm also from Siren on FFXIV!

I saw you ask "1. Do you guys mentor new players or do you just group together and get your stuff."

Ave is the most active mentor I've ever seen in FFXIV. I think he only needs 70 or so more runs to complete his mentor mount. Which I think he has been working on for something like 3-4 years. Every time I log in he is running some group through some sort of difficult content while being patient and typing out instructions. Our fearless leader Zandar is also a mentor, as am I and quite a few others in the FFXIV chapter.

So question for you, what is your absolute favorite video game and why? (not including Last of Us, Beyond 2 Souls, Naruto, Infamous, and the new Tomb Raider.)
    I've been fully emersed in NEverwinter. Every time i play FFXIV, i feel i am never making progress. I'll get back to it sometime later but for now...Neverwinter.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast