View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: ssnorman - Neverwinter (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    RetniwreveN

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    no

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Oh boy there are so many.... Um last week at the grocery store with the wifey and her key fob wasnt working from afar she handed it to me and I unlocked the truck opened the door to unlock all of the doors and threw the key fob into the truck and shut the door. Except I didnt push the unlock button to unlock all of the doors, I pushed the lock button and locked us out for good. My wife and I looked at each other and she said please tell me you didnt just lock the doors... Yup, yup I sure did.....

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Crane operator, coolest by far for obvious reasons but I operarted air radar in the military which was pretty awesome too...Worst job, bus boy back in high school sucked pretty bad. Touching those yucky dishes of strangers was the job that i was least cut out to do...

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Neverwinter(PC and Ps4), because love and have always loved everything about D&D. Rocksmith(PS4), because playing guitar is also cool and rocksmith makes it way easier than it is. Last, I really dont have a definite 3rd choice. Just whatever seems cool at the time.

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Lol, well I guess the most annoyed I have ever been with any human being is my ex. There are a myriad of reasons obviously. A six year span of being completely perplexed by here inability to function as a mother to our kids, well it ended our marriage.... bygones be bygones!

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I have 3 great Pyreneese puppies, big puppies that I love to the moon and back. There are constant work but aside from my kids and current wife they are such a joy. I love watching them play and I love just chilling with them.

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    I am interested in somewhat of a comitment form Unrepentant as I am sure you are from me. I like the idea of the solidarity of applying to be apart of a gaming community vs a gulld. Nothing wrong with a regular guild. In my opinoin the gaming community shows a higher level of comitment on the parts of both the individual and the community. The community is stonger with dedicated individuals and in return the comunity is therefor stronger.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    Whats games are on everyones favorite list?

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    LOL I hope its not a wooden sword. I would most be interest in a map I think. A map so I do not get lost.

RetniwreveN@normanst#7744]: done with application on website. How do I proceed?

Got them invited and in the /uey channel.

Seems very motivated to pew pew in NW.

Not a requirement, but do you play any other games a lot?
    Last edited by Pratyeka; 05-02-2019 at 01:07 PM.

Only Neverwinter, I've played DDO but lost interest. I'm currently struggling with Mod 16 on PC. Change is hard.... I wanna get back to tabletop D&D. It was sooo fun. I've resorted to listening to "Critical Role RPG" show on Youtube. Listening to it brings back some fond memories. Anyway so yeah, Neverwinter is how I blow a crap ton of time while I'm on layoff. I should clarify, I play NW on PC and PS4.

how about any PUGs? I tend to love some co-op PUGs, but not everyone is ready for a nice cup of Liber-tea.

So I see no one has actually set out the low down on how the application system works so here is the 30 second version (I'm way behind on things so need to cut some corners)...

You apply, get a probie invite, hang around with us in game, see if you like it; we do the same. If you cut the mustard and still want in, 4 YES votes from ufficers and above will get you permanently accepted and you can branch hop all you like (including DDO as you mentioned). Conversely 3 NO votes will see us part ways. Most NO votes rae from inactivity so stay active in game and in this thread.

Propos for already having an avatar; having bigged up the doggies I am sure many members would like a pic (I don't, I am a cat person).

Good luck
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    RPG podcasts ftw! I haven't listened to Critical Roll but I am enjoying watching/listening to the High Rollers from the Yogscast crew. I know some of the humour gets to be lowbrow sometimes but gosh dang if I don't enjoy the chemistry some of the guys have. Like Tom and Chris Trott and how often Tom manages to get chris' character killed lol

Do you have a fave pen n paper class that you like to run?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

No ​for inactivity. If the applicant were to come back...

No.

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    NO for inactivity