View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: App: KingRevelationz - WoW (2/4)

Mutiny, what flavor is that cat in the pop tarts box?

Unrepentant's Andy Griffith Mutiny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer1980 View Post
    Mutiny, what flavor is that cat in the pop tarts box?
    It's not my photo and I don't think I remember for sure. The original I cropped from was like dozens of reformats ago.

Things are better. I like Corona beer when we party or sometimes just because. I dont play air guitar, but was bad ass at guitar hero. Still haven;t seen shazam. Probably gonna wait until it streams for free. Smurf... well not real sure. The only one that I really know about is papa smurf.
    PUG's, Blops and ROE.

Here's my cat BTW

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    KITTEH!

How much attitude does this cat have? Because that looks like its 15 metric tons of attitude in a 5-9 lb body.
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

shes bipolar as hell! lol, and loves to do full marathons in the middle of the night

Aw...Kitty! Have you met up with anyone in game yet?

Are there any books that you particularly like, and possibly read more than once? I was reading an article on the book, The Martian, where it inspires kids to work through issues. Are there any like that for you?

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Dear god, kitties are adorable as hell but I don't think one could exist in the same house as me any more. Too many broken items while I was with my exwife. Cats peeing on the carpet, peeing on ME in the middle of the night for NO EFFING REASON. Cat would be laying on my chest purring and happy and loving and then suddenly I feel hot liquid hitting my chest. Dear god I hated that cat so much. Chloe........ little asshole.

Who is your fave transformer? For me it always goes back to 1 of 3. Grimlock, Sludge, and Omega Supreme. There's just something about each of those that strikes a key in my heart. Obviously Prime is there but thats gonna be a given and doesn't count.

I met with someone briefly in game who gave me an invite and some stuff to help me lvl. The only books Ive been able to really get into is the Percy Jackson series. Those books caught me up.
    My sisters name is Chloe... lol.
    Favorite Transformer is def. Optimus.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast