View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: App: Scrangles - Neverwinter Nights (0/3)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    Neverwinter Nights

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    Scrazetta Drakki

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    No

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Honestly, I'd have to say it happened recently while playing EVE online. I was showing a friend of mine irl the game, and how things worked, etc etc...decided I would show him some fun stuff in lowsec...proceeded to jump in and instantly lose my battleship, which I had just finished spending every last ISK I had on...needless to say, he hasn't decided to start playing EVE, apparently my torrent of nerdrage induced cussing made him hesitant.

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Coolest job, hands down beta testing WoW for Blizzard, cuz obviously.
    Worst job, also beta testing WoW for Blizzard, as they screwed us out of all our incentives and bonuses, but meh, still cool game.

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    FF7 - Cuz Cloud is all, the end.
    Shining Force(any) - Cuz it's just too awesomely engrossing to never play again.
    Tyranny - Cuz I keep doing it differently!

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    My best friend's fiance, she never ever stopped talking about how much better she was than anyone I was with, or how much better my friend was than me...until he dumped her and I pity plowed her...then blocked her. WINNING

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    Dunno if this is really "cool" per say...but my 'other' job is cash based and could be considered free market retail...

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Looks like a good fit.

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    -

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    He hands me a bottle of 100% guaranteed to instantly attract and mesmerize pheromones to spray on myself to call a woman to me so I won't be alone...yay failz!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrangles View Post
    He hands me a bottle of 100% guaranteed to instantly attract and mesmerize pheromones to spray on myself to call a woman to me so I won't be alone...yay failz!
    Hmm, you may be attracting the wrong kind/species of female with said spray.

OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Welcome to The Process, Scrangles!!!

So here is a basic rundown of how this goes. Think of this as a first date type of thing. You need to interact with the app process quite a bit to keep us appraised of what's going on. The main reason folks get rejected is lack of interaction. Go check out the rejected/accepted apps to see what I mean. We also 100% understand real life kicking peoples arses so we give a good bit of leeway for talking to us but do let us know if somethings going on.
    4 yes votes get you IN and 3 no get you OUT but with well wishes. Yellow names (ufficers), greens (community leaders), purples (penultimate power gods aka guild leaders) can all vote. Reds are regular members and we rely on them to get a good feel for when we don't play the same games.

First let me apologize for no one official getting back to your thread before now. We're all very very naughty and bad people (at least me). You'd be afraid to see some of the discords I hang out in.

I'm not overly active in NW so one of those guys should be along to give you all the deets on how to get into the chat channel and ask for an invite.

How early did you get into the WoW Beta and what kind of incentives did they offer?
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

Welcome to the application process.

To join us in Neverwinter while your application is pending, you can join our custom in game chat channel, introduce yourself as an applicant and request a guild invite. You join the chat channel by typing /channel_join uey in the chat line. Once in the guild, be sure to put your forum name in the member comments section of the guild roster page (hit g, click roster tab, member comments on the rignt), so we know who you are and you don't get accidentally kicked.

Also, you should get yourself an avatar. We like Purdy pictures around here.

:: poke ::

Come back and talk with us! Promise we won't bite much.

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Very sorry for the delay in response to your application

I do hope you decide to come back!

Well poosticks.

Setting a NO for inactivity but will rescind if they come back and start jabberin!

Unrepentant Social Coordinator Sovya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Poosticks indeed BB

No for inactivity

Not sure I liked the OP anyway so throwing number 3

NO
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.