View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    4 100.00%
  • No

    0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: App: TiriNolwe - WoW, (4/0)

  1. #21
    battlebovine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Posts
    1,084
    Learning Elvish. Criminey that takes me back. I used to know how to write in all the Dwarven runes but have since lost all of it. Fun tidbit! For my wedding I'd commissioned several moscow mule mugs for my groomsman to have an engraving on the bottom of the original Misty Mountain from the old Hobbit artwork and the runes saying "Durins Folk" and "Durins Sons". Sadly the engraving place totally effed it up so they only have the wedding date on them.

    Quick Pop Quiz: Tell me how the Dwarves came to be
    I was big in Japan, I was king of ping pong. Yea I was bad a tuba and I'm sure you'd like me to bounce.
    https://youtu.be/k9tgLnI0fFc?t=3m28s

  2. #22
    TiriNolwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Toluca, Mexico
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    Learning Elvish. Criminey that takes me back. I used to know how to write in all the Dwarven runes but have since lost all of it. Fun tidbit! For my wedding I'd commissioned several moscow mule mugs for my groomsman to have an engraving on the bottom of the original Misty Mountain from the old Hobbit artwork and the runes saying "Durins Folk" and "Durins Sons". Sadly the engraving place totally effed it up so they only have the wedding date on them.

    Quick Pop Quiz: Tell me how the Dwarves came to be

    You sir are awesome



    Curse them to the pits of Tartarus for messing up your obviously awesome mugs XD and i do not know where dwarves came from but know i will embark on a google quest to find out XD

  3. #23
    battlebovine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Posts
    1,084
    A noble quest upon which you take journey!

    Delve into the silmarillion, friend. Therein lie the answers you seek.

  4. #24
    TiriNolwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Toluca, Mexico
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by battlebovine View Post
    A noble quest upon which you take journey!

    Delve into the silmarillion, friend. Therein lie the answers you seek.
    Nolelya nas asea

  5. #25
    TiriNolwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Toluca, Mexico
    Posts
    48
    Breakdown

    Nolelya (your wisdom) nas (is or will be) asea(great help) XD

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by TiriNolwe View Post
    ok so i had never herd of neverwinter before i did not know it was d&d based is it good? is it worth getting?
    Neverwinter is massively overhauling gameplay mechanics in it's next update. If you're thinking about getting it, it may be a good idea to wait until that update drops. I love Neverwinter the way it is (it's more love/hate, if I'm being honest, but more love than hate), but the changes are significant enough that I don't know how I'll feel after they drop.

  7. #27
    TiriNolwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Toluca, Mexico
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    Neverwinter is massively overhauling gameplay mechanics in it's next update. If you're thinking about getting it, it may be a good idea to wait until that update drops. I love Neverwinter the way it is (it's more love/hate, if I'm being honest, but more love than hate), but the changes are significant enough that I don't know how I'll feel after they drop.
    Please let me know when it happens if its worth it as Hammer has said i played D&D and i love it plus i read alot of Salvator so I should know somewhat whats going on in Neverwinter lol

  8. #28
    the new Mod drops on April 23rd

  9. #29
    TiriNolwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Toluca, Mexico
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Learnedhand View Post
    the new Mod drops on April 23rd
    I hope its good that storm mage looks right up my alley

  10. #30
    battlebovine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    OK. Or not OK. That is the question and the rub.
    Posts
    1,084
    So, jump ship from NW and go back to Camelot, is that what I'm hearing, Learned?

    Also, I wouldn't say I'm overly wise. More of an asshat, if I'm perfectly honest. hehe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBSlider - Copyright © DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Single Sign On provided by vBSSO