View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: App: TiriNolwe - WoW, (4/0)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer1980 View Post
    Lol, I thought pfloyd saying "Now...have you ever been mad enough to beat a motherfucker with another motherfucker?" was the best part of this app until I read

Pfloyd you should write a song about the conversation above!

Oh, and Dallas!!! Im in Fort Worth. I would kill to share the table full of drinks with fellew UEYs!

I want copyrights on this let it be known let it be written XD

Architecture - what's your favourite style of architecture (I like art deco) ansd some of your favourite buildings/places (I like...ummm...let me think)
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by arkle View Post
    Architecture - what's your favourite style of architecture (I like art deco) ansd some of your favourite buildings/places (I like...ummm...let me think)
    Spanish Architecture is my favorite i like the arches and brick accents, next is Japanese i like the curved roofs, lastly i like the simplicity in modern style

Favorite buildings ive been Cathedrals, havent been that i like the vatican, the royal palace Tokyo and the opera house in sydney my opinion best architectual buildings XD

That's a very distracting avatar btw; well done! I went for a little bit of animation but yours is just wild.

That's a very distracting avatar btw; well done! I went for a little bit of animation but yours is just wild.

the flashing makes you keep going to it to see what its doing dont it? lol

I've tabletop gamed with Tiri more times than I can count. D&D, 3.5 and 5.0, Pathfinder, MTG etc. I think this guy would be a great addition to the UEY community. I was waiting to see if he would be active here before I said anything. I've seen spiral notebooks of his filled with campaign notes and have personally served him hell as a dm only to have terrible events in game taken graciously. If I could I would give a resounding YES.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer1980 View Post
    I've tabletop gamed with Tiri more times than I can count. D&D, 3.5 and 5.0, Pathfinder, MTG etc. I think this guy would be a great addition to the UEY community. I was waiting to see if he would be active here before I said anything. I've seen spiral notebooks of his filled with campaign notes and have personally served him hell as a dm only to have terrible events in game taken graciously. If I could I would give a resounding YES.
    Lol Pathfinder still the best . Im still working on that campaign setting for Codex Alera (fro those who have not had the privilege of reading great series Jim Butcher). I always did have bad luck if i wasnt DMing....sign? lol

Jim Butcher - yes for the Dresden series, still waiting for the next one...Codex, couldnt really get in to it and there are so many epic fantasy series still to read.

Jim Butcher - yes for the Dresden series, still waiting for the next one...Codex, couldnt really get in to it and there are so many epic fantasy series still to read.
    Also waiting on the next dresen file book great series

ok so i had never herd of neverwinter before i did not know it was d&d based is it good? is it worth getting?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast