View Poll Results: Would you have a drink with them? (the results have no bearing on whether they get in or not)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: App: TiriNolwe - WoW, (4/0)

Membership Application
    Are you over 18? (You must be 18+ to apply.)
    Yes

What are some games you plan on playing with us?
    WoW,

What is the character or account name you’re joining that game with?
    no idea YET

Do you have friends or family in the Unrepentant community? If so what is their forum name?
    Hammer1980

So... let's talk! What follows are a bunch of questions that give us a sense of your personality, and give us something to talk about. If your answers are boring or short, we’ll assume you’re boring (and probably short).

Tell us the story of one of the dumbest, funniest or most embarrassing things you've done as an adult.
    Ok ill got all 3 wrapped in one back in 2007 me and my friends wanted some real good Asian food so we all drive around looking for a place and we find one no sign..yet anyways we all get out and start walking in as a group loud as fuck go in through giant front doors and we look for a table or server. Then dead quiet we hear the sound of people meditating and praying and we just cause alot of noise so there a few looking at us. Before the monks come up to us we turn around and leave as quickly and quietly as we can. We voted on burgers after that and now we google anytime we want to go somewhere new. (https://www.google.com/maps/@32.9492...o!7i1438!8i960)

What's the coolest job you've ever had? What's the worst? (And why?)
    Bartender at Enigma Dance Bar Dallas I think its closed not but i liked bar-tending its fast paced and fun plus money was great lol

Name three video games you'll replay no matter how old they get. (And why?)
    Fable the original (PC), Kessen 1 and 2 (PS1), Kingdom Under Fire (XBox), Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne (PC), Super Smash Bros (All), Gears of War (All), Left for Dead 1 and 2......I know you said 3 but these all rock

Tell us about the most annoying person you've ever met, and why he/she annoyed you.
    Dude i met playing MAGIC the gathering though he knew all the rules and tried to play his own way got all pissed off when you proved him wrong XD. He was annoying cause you can just say you dont know and we can look it up lol

Tell us something cool about yourself that has nothing to do with gaming. (Free hint: responding to your application thread with photo or video supporting evidence is a plus!)
    I'm trying to learn elvish like tolken elvish TiriNolwe means Wisdom Seeker O.O

Why choose the Unrepentant Gaming Community over just a regular gaming guild?
    Friend recomended it plus tired of gaming with kids and people gettign pissy about language and stuff around them ...... -___-

BONUS: Ask us some questions! We're sure you've got some.
    1st is your Discord group active cause i get bored easily
    2nd.........I got nothing so blah XD

Almost done!

You enter a cave before starting an adventure. A wise old man tells you "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this." What does he hand you and why?
    Pathfinder Ultimate Equipment Page 158 OathBow enhanced to +5

Welcome to the app process.

I dont play WoW so will leave someone from that branch to fill you in on any game specifics but I can give you some info about the community in general; and that's the first thing. We are a gaming community not just a set of in game guilds or groups. While you are applying in WoW you can join any game as a member or probie and many of the people you will interact with will only be in this thread or the other public forums. You will need to get 4 yes votes to be fully accepted but 3 No votes will see the application declined. Its worth 10 minutes to look through other accepted/rejected apps; if you do you will see most rejected apps are through inactivity in the application. We use the application process to get to know applicants and for them to see if they like us.

So the Wow film came on TV here a couple of days ago, I had seen it at the cinema but couldn't be bothered to watch more than 5 mins. Are you in the "any publicity is good publicity" camp or the "it is a travesty of the game" camp?
    High Muck-a-Muck, leader of the DDO Branch.

Started with a dwarven sorc (Marrioc), now cycling through racial TRs; a ranger/rogue mechanic (Serriondal), a 2WF dwarf with axes (Hwarc); Jzz, Suhioc, Hammioc, Parsnips and xxnelliexx for special occasions.

Hiya --- There are 2 WoW branches -- Badwolf Corporation on Area 52/Horde and Dazed and Confused on Hyjal/Alliance. I believe the Alliance side is more active right now. /who and let people know you're a new applicant, and we'll get you set up.

We head to Dallas yearly for a boardgame convention out in Irving. I think one of our favorite places to eat there is Babe's Chicken. Is there any place else there that you'd recommend?

Oh man, learning Tolkien Elvish? I would assume that would include study of The Simarillion...good on you for that. I can speak English and Pig Latin, maybe ask for a beer or a thigh massage in Japanese after spending 3.5 years there. Now...have you ever been mad enough to beat a motherfucker with another motherfucker?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealer-san View Post
    GTFO with this bullshit, Pfloyd.
    Silentgurl: Yes, I agree you are a sad dickhole of a person =p

i liked the movie graphics of course and how it's suppose to be Thrall from warcraft 3 but overall the movie was a bit of a let down lol xD

I believe i will be applying to the Hyjal/Alliance branch thats where my fried plays.

I lived in dallas for a very long time im in Mexico now to go to college but Favorite place to eat was Buffalo Wild Wings now if your looking for a more cultural restaurant La Jaivita (the waitresses dont speak a lick of english but the menu is in both just point lol)

Thank you its slow going on the Elvish but ill get their lol

And yes yes i have been that mad

What are you studying in College? And how about a pet story? Your pet, your friend's pet. Any kind of furry/feathered/scaled buddy?

My mom took one of the cats to the vet today. My son wanted to know why the vet couldn't just have the cat hold the thermometer in his mouth to get his temperature. Cat was not happy at being violated.

Quote Originally Posted by Evictora View Post
    What are you studying in College? And how about a pet story? Your pet, your friend's pet. Any kind of furry/feathered/scaled buddy?

My mom took one of the cats to the vet today. My son wanted to know why the vet couldn't just have the cat hold the thermometer in his mouth to get his temperature. Cat was not happy at being violated.

Architecture thats what im studying

Pet? i dont have a pet of my own but i did learn how to train dogs in prison O.O lol

Lol, I thought pfloyd saying "Now...have you ever been mad enough to beat a motherfucker with another motherfucker?" was the best part of this app until I read

Quote Originally Posted by TiriNolwe View Post

Pet? i dont have a pet of my own but i did learn how to train dogs in prison O.O lol
    Pfloyd you should write a song about the conversation above!

Oh, and Dallas!!! Im in Fort Worth. I would kill to share the table full of drinks with fellew UEYs!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast